Calling Mobile Gamers! 🎮

Calling Mobile Gamers! 🎮
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies

Are you into mobile gaming?

We are thinking about starting a subforum about mobile gaming on our community.

Things we plan to do:
  • Have discussions about games you are most interested to play
  • Share information about AppGallery, top games and promotions
  • Share our 'Play & Win' challenges
  • Get to know your gaming habits better
  • Get your feedback on AppGallery UX and content

The big question: Should we start a Mobile Gaming subforum?

Since this is a community we'd like to know if you'd like to see this on our community.

If yes: do you want to get involved? What do you want to talk about regarding mobile gaming? Would you share reviews? Create discussions? Do you want to talk to other mobile gamers on our community? Please share in the comments and respond to the poll below! ⤵

Start a Mobile Gaming subforum?

20 replies

I don't play games on phone personally but probably would be a great idea as lots of people do play!!
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Agree with @Rick F. Not for me personally but I'm sure others will be interested 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
For sure great idea. Inviting trolls, memes and pew pew though 😄
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Same as above I am not a big gamer on my phone but perhaps others may find it of use 🙂
Userlevel 4
Badge
I think you should open a subforum for gaming as it's clearly something that Huawei markets their phones as being great for.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I'm another non gamer myself but agree that others would likley find it useful.
Userlevel 1
I do play alot (for real alot) on my phone.
Mostly graphic intense games like Houkai Impact 3rd (btw ony ultra settings I only get like 15 FPS instead of 60 or atleast 30 and my phone should be capable of playing on ultra sets with 60FPS)
I also play pubg mobile alot
So yeah a subforum would be really good
Userlevel 3
I'm a gamedev more than a gamer nowadays, but I think that gaming subforum is a good idea. It's always a hot topic so it should bring you some traffic, and with increasing smartphone processing power we can play better & more advanced games.
Personally I'm a PC gamer (when I play), but some mobile titles are also interesting and I'm curious on how the mobile gaming will evolve in coming years.
Userlevel 1
Having a beast like the mate 20X is a must for gaming 😛 hahaha just kidding.
I am suggesting to have a gaming mode within EMUI9 next update (No interruption or notification will disturb you during your gaming sessions).
Userlevel 2
I do play games, so i like the idea.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Well, not really, not a gamer, so maybe to others will help
I enjoy mobile gaming, especially when I'm out and about and need to kill some time, so I think subforum would be good.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi guys,

Thank you for your replies!

Poll result: 100% yes ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@chillphone @carguy143 @Wewannaown @GoodSamaritan @seyfTN @Fossxp @Bratnesti

Quick question:

If we start this subforum: what kind of topics would you like to talk about when it comes to gaming? Any specific games? Or what kind of information from our side would you like to see on the community? Please tell me...
Be good to see info for up coming mobile games, mobile game news and info, general game discussions for big games such as pokemon go,fortnite, PUBG etc.
Userlevel 1
Hi @Amy,

I have a remark regarding gaming, i tried the desktop mode on my Mate 20X using easy projection and i couldn't play Asphalt Legends for example because the game controls could not be shared via the touchpad on my phone.

I think the control features must be enhanced on desktop mode.

Regards,
Seyfeddine ALOUI
Userlevel 2
Hi, i like info on performance,games tweaking and upcoming games. I play racing, sports and some shooters.

thanks
Userlevel 4
Badge
In my opinion @Amy it would be great if there were subsections to allow people to review games and gaming accessories, much like how the blog section is used for phone and camera reviews.

Any popular games such as Fortnite, PUBG should have their own subsections.

Thanks
Rik.
Userlevel 1
@chillphone @carguy143 @Wewannaown @GoodSamaritan @seyfTN @Fossxp @Bratnesti

Quick question:

If we start this subforum: what kind of topics would you like to talk about when it comes to gaming? Any specific games? Or what kind of information from our side would you like to see on the community? Please tell me...

Things like upcoming games
How Huawei improves gaming Experience etc
About optimizing your phone for graphicintensive games
And also like meet ups with other people to play games like PUBGM or MLBB
Userlevel 3
AR is an interesting topic, so maybe list of upcoming/available AR games that can play well e.g. with the ToF sensor that is available in P30 Pro.