Answered

Emails being sent in duplicate from pre installed app, how do i stop it!

• 29 April 2019
  • 3 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
Since day one of using the app everytime I send an email, it sends in duplicate, I am not sending it twice, it just does it automaticly! I've trawled through the settings, nothing there to surgest any guidance.
Please help😊
icon

Best answer by feckineejit 30 April 2019, 11:57

Since day one of using the app everytime I send an email, it sends in duplicate, I am not sending it twice, it just does it automaticly! I've trawled through the settings, nothing there to surgest any guidance.
Please help😊

By any chance do you have a 3rd party email app as well running on your phone? If so maybe delete that app, I only use the 3rd party app and don't bother with the default one.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @H10A

Which device are you using? This will help other community members to better assist you.
Userlevel 3
Please help😊

By any chance do you have a 3rd party email app as well running on your phone? If so maybe delete that app, I only use the 3rd party app and don't bother with the default one.
My Apols all,
I use my Google email as well as the default email, Google is used as my buisness email app, the default app pre installed is used for general.

My phone is the mate 10 lite.