Answered

Huawei health sync data (not logged in)

• 15 April 2019
  • 11 replies

I bought a p30 pro, but huawei health didn't login and download previous data and profile, I come from a p10. I cannot find anyway to login into the health app with my huawei account, other huawei apps are correctly logged in to my account. My partener with exactly same upgrade didn't have the same issue. ThanksRegards
icon

Best answer by carguy143 8 May 2019, 22:47

@Max any news?

The latest update to the Health app has broken a lot of features. I hope they sort it soon.
View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @emiliano84, welcome to the community!

We're sorry about the situation you've encountered!

Please try to disable the app, then update it from Google Play or the AppGallery. To disable it simply open Settings > Apps & notifications > Huawei Health > tap on DISABLE > Update the app from Play Store or AppGallery.

Please let us know if this was helpful!
Max
Hello @Max ,
I have almost the same problem except that I am well connected on my new phone (pixel 3, before that I was on Honor 9) to my huawei account but none of my data were recover...
Best
Hi @emiliano84, welcome to the community!

We're sorry about the situation you've encountered!

Please try to disable the app, then update it from Google Play or the AppGallery. To disable it simply open Settings > Apps & notifications > Huawei Health > tap on DISABLE > Update the app from Play Store or AppGallery.

Please let us know if this was helpful!
Max

Hi Max, thanks for your reply, I tried your suggestion (even if I have uninstall and not disable) but didn't work, I tried also to logout and login in the huawei account again, and also clean health app data/cache, but no luck.
Cheers
@Max any news?
Userlevel 4
Badge
@Max any news?

The latest update to the Health app has broken a lot of features. I hope they sort it soon.

@Max any news?The latest update to the Health app has broken a lot of features. I hope they sort it soon.

good to know 😃

@Max any news?The latest update to the Health app has broken a lot of features. I hope they sort it soon.

so this is the best answer, LOL
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hi there!

I'm sorry about the inconvenience!

Could you please send your device's Serial and Build number to @CharlieT, with #healthapp as the description?

This way we could escalate this to our developments team, so the issue could be patched with another update.

Thanks for already providing so much info about your case.

Cheers!
Jack
Hi there!

I'm sorry about the inconvenience!

Could you please send your device's Serial and Build number to @CharlieT, with #healthapp as the description?

This way we could escalate this to our developments team, so the issue could be patched with another update.

Thanks for already providing so much info about your case.

Cheers!
Jack

done, thanks!
So any news at all? All data is basically lost without any way to log into the account.

So any news at all? All data is basically lost without any way to log into the account.

+1 ... I have a small issue with the microphone, sometimes doesn't work with some apps and I need to reset the phone to make it work again, I'm waiting for android 10 to make a factory reset, but I'd like if they'll release a working login update for huawei health meanwhile