Huawei Share is a great way of saving files

There is so much we do with our phones these days, be it from listening to music to putting our heating on, from writing files on the move to taking amazing pictures and everything saves to our phones, everything!!

Most of the time in my place of work, when trying to fix a phone I ask when the last time they have backed their handset up. “Uhh yeah not as often as I should” and a little laugh is the response I usually get. And, more often than not, it is sadly too late as the handset is broke and they haven’t set up cloud storage for anything. Well, Huawei Share is a great way of saving files and can be done nice and easy and wirelessly.

Huawei Share is, as the name suggests, sharing from Huawei to something else, be it PC, Mac or laptop or another Huawei device. It is very simple to do and can be done in a few simple steps. Depending on what device you are sending to.

The steps
If to another Huawei handset, simply choose the files you want to transfer, click the share icon and select Huawei Share. Ensure the other device is nearby, have their Huawei Share activated and accept the file transfer. Voila. Actually here is a nice easy how to video from YouTube to help you along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkolYzYw9j0#action=share

So hopefully this can help those that do not feel comfortable plugging into a computer or doing anything they feel is ‘too techy’.

Let me know if you have any question about this!

1 reply

Userlevel 2
My wife has just joined me in club Huawei by getting a Huawei tablet and my old Mate 9. I tried Huawei share for the first time and I'm impressed with how quick and easy it was to send photos between the two of us.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings