Answered

Instagram video's out of sync

Show first post

196 replies

Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that you all have this issue.
If you could pm us with the serial number, the build number and the software app version, with the #instagram and I could forward those cases further in order to be properly reviewed by our developer team.

To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post. In the new menu that appears, select "Send message".
Looking forward to your reply! :)

Max

same trouble I ´ve send PM.... clearing cache doesn´t help
Userlevel 2
Hello! this is a shame, all users of P20 PRO and other models, report the same error, VIDEO totally useless. You can not process the videos you record.

The bot that you have, does not stop giving standard answers to a problem that many users have and it is not solved.

SHAME COMPANY

GOOD LUCK WITH THE P30 PRO, BUYERS
Userlevel 2
CLEAN CACHE ITS NOT A SOLUTION BRO
Userlevel 2
Months and months without solving the problem of video processing in third-party applications.

Does anyone have a solution?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

If you tried the troubleshoots in this thread and are still having issues with Instagram or other third party apps please share your Serial Number, Build Number and Software app version with @Max in a PM with the #instagram. He will forward those cases to the development team.

To send a private message, simply click on Max's name and select "Send message".
And what ? how long its take ? We have job to do on social networks. What's wrong with you guys ?
Same problem here with Huawei Mater 20 Lite.

How much more time you will need to fix this?

This problem dont occured with my older model P9 Lite
Hey ..
Having some problems with Instagram.. so uninstalled it.. then tried to reinstall but the app store wouldn't allow me to install the app.. I have to go through some steps. Clear cache felted some stuff for the app to be installed..
But the app still isn't working.. message aren't coming through and active status and last activity isn't working..

Im beginning to think there is a problem with the phone..

Shoukd I restore factory settings?

Iv downloaded other apps just to see if they would install and they do. There just seem to be a problem with Instagram..

Id be grateful to anyone who could help me thank you in advanced

Lindsey
X
Userlevel 2
It is clear that the problem is the phone, Android devices from other brands, do not have that problem.

Worst of all is the dreadful customer service.

months and months without giving a solution
Zero solutions.

Shame = huawei

I hope no one buys the P30 PRO
Yes it's very weird.. ok thank you for the reply.. I shall be going back to Samsung 🙄
Or do you think restore factory settings would work? IV had the phone 6,7 months now! So weird it's just happened now!
Userlevel 2
yes, yesterday I tried to restore the factory phone, and the only thing I got was losing 1 hour of my life making backups.

If the best thing you can do is go to other brands. Samsung, Xiaomi Apple....
nobody has these problems except Huawei

I never saw such a bad after-sales service and did not care about their customers.
Thats really bad service.. thank you for your help . I'll keep you posted. ☺️
Userlevel 1
hey guys, I recently got the p20 pro being a instagrammer i was sold with the camera but instagram is giving alot of trouble. The main issue is instagram live the quality is shocking when watched back, i mean so bad its unwatchable but its not the phone as facebook live is perfect also cant upload pre recorded videos as audio is out of sync

can anyone help?
Userlevel 2
Whats happening to fix this it's been 9 days and I'm without a reply
Userlevel 1
Whats happening to fix this it's been 9 days and I'm without a reply
Its shocking!!!!!
Userlevel 2
Nothing ? Huawei? Hello? How many users we have to claim? Well, as long as they do not take care of us, let everyone who wants to buy a p30 pro The incredible attention of Huawei. Trash

#huaweifail
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your patience on this. I've raised this with the support team to look into.
Same problem here!! Trying to be an Instagram blogger and yet I look so unprofessional as my video is out of sync!! It's so frustrating and needs fixing ASAP
Yes I have cleared cache, uninstalled app, updated app reset phone and messaged max!
Same here, having a Huawei Mate 10 Lite, and having the same issue since months!

Since second story (and next ones) the video and audio are not syncronized! Hope Huawei is going to fix it too for Mate 10 series... and also CCleaner Pro is not working (crashes when is starting all last versions) 😅
P20 PRO Instagram story problem when trying to use videofile from camera. Instagram recording in The app seems to work. But not when using recorded videos. Tried different encoding, convert through other apps.

https://youtu.be/J2t7sa3M208

Like 5 fps. Tried everything.

Also stickers and gifs dont work on recorded videos, they just dissapear.
Userlevel 4
@Amy @Max
WHY the problem appears SLOLVED in green in large, very beautiful? When is it a lie?

Huawei will solve this problem?

Hello? @Max @Amy

we have been waiting for months, and more and more users report the same incidence.

do something¿?
Userlevel 4

Whats happening to fix this it's been 9 days and I'm without a replyIts shocking!!!!!

Im still waiting.....
someone found a solution?
The only solution that they are giving me in Huawei is to never buy a Huawei never until the end of the days.
Userlevel 4
Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your patience on this. I've raised this with the support team to look into.

@Amy
approximately: how many months / years of patience?
Userlevel 4

Hi all,

@Amy
approximately: how many months / years of patience?

the thread/topic was opened 3 months ago, it's fun😅😂
well played huawei:

"Hip-hip-hurra"
If you need employees, we have a lot of unemployment here.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that you all have this issue.
If you could pm us with the serial number, the build number and the software app version, with the #instagram and I could forward those cases further in order to be properly reviewed by our developer team.

To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post. In the new menu that appears, select "Send message".
Looking forward to your reply! :)

Max

Hi @Pepephone ,

If you're having issues with instagram videos you can pm Max and the support team as highlighted. This can help the development team in working on a solution.