Answered

Instagram video's out of sync

Show first post

196 replies

Userlevel 4
I've already gone back to Iphone

as you'll see, I've been trying for more than 4 months trying to listen to me, I think I've already talked to the one who makes coffee in central Huawei.

THEY DO NOT HAVE SOLUTION. they are not able to solve the problem, call more than 15 times to the hotline .... nothing always of same, clean cache ... very usefull

I sold my p20 pro for $ 350, bad business.

but it is a shame never more Huawei.

It is a shame that the main applications of mobile, the most used in the world in Huawei have the stability of a potato.

they are not responsible
they do not take care of their clients
they do nothing, just pay reviews and false

good luck huawei users.
@Pepephone i've noticed that if you log in to instagram via a web browser the stories & videos actually work!

Great job once again Huawei! 2019 and we have cropped, chopped and grainy videos on our expensive phones.

NO issues whatsoever via my other work phones i.e. Xiaomi, Oneplusone, iphone 6s
P20 PRO Instagram story problem when trying to use videofile from camera. Instagram recording in The app seems to work. But not when using recorded videos. Tried different encoding, convert through other apps.

https://youtu.be/J2t7sa3M208

Like 5 fps. Tried everything.

Also stickers and gifs dont work on recorded videos, they just dissapear.
Same here. I'm actually raged I bought this phone only a week ago and changed from iPhone. I've always been an iPhone user and I got persuaded to get the P20 Pro because of the camera. I'm an instagram blogger, so I though it would be great for content. I can't even post a 2 second video on stories never mind a 1 minute one. It's so so frustrating. I want switch back immediately to a phone I can trust and can work with the basics. I mean Instragam is the most used app on earth.

There really needs to be some explaining from Huawei. How is this being fixed and resolved?

Please, please respond and tell us you're fixing the issue.

Thanks (I'm just really annoyed, sorry if I'm coming across rude)
Userlevel 1
Does anyone know if it is possible to return the phone due to this fault?

My business relies on Instagram stories so this sync issue is extremely damaging.

I've had the phone for around 4 months now so I hold little hope it actually being possible to return.

Any advice would be great.

Or if @Huawei actually fancy solving the issue that would also be great.
Userlevel 1
hey guys, I recently got the p20 pro being a instagrammer i was sold with the camera but instagram is giving alot of trouble. The main issue is instagram live the quality is shocking when watched back, i mean so bad its unwatchable but its not the phone as facebook live is perfect also cant upload pre recorded videos as audio is out of sync

can anyone help?
Userlevel 4
I never knew a company that treated its customers worse.

HUAWEI IS A SHAME.

dont matter that this thread has already seen more than 17490 views

TRASH EMUI 9, SAME ON P30 PRO
Still no update!! I am losing my patience now, how can I run a blog when I can't even post decent Instagram stories! Sort it out already!
Userlevel 1
Hi all,

Thank you for all your information and messages from the inbox, I will inform further our developers department for a proper review of this issue. The moment there is a clear solution or troubleshooting i will update the topic with it.
Meanwhile if you prefer and the issue still persist, I will recommend you to contact us on our hotline at 08000886700 and have a better check with our technical support team.

Have a great day! 🙂

Best wishes,
Charlie T. 💡😉

Technical support team are no help whatsoever. They can't be expected to help us over an issue that the developer department needs to fix.
Userlevel 4
@Danjl

I already call huaweil, and they didnt do anything, they just tell me:
clean cache.

I already send a pm to @max and the answer is :
clear cache.

very helpful the assistance of huawei

shame
Userlevel 4
Still no update!! I am losing my patience now, how can I run a blog when I can't even post decent Instagram stories! Sort it out already!

I have long since lost patience, because they do not give solution. It is shameful. never more huawei. NEVER

I'M RETURNING TO APPLE.

THAT SHAME, AND THAT DECEPTION OF HUAWEI COMPANY. 5 MONTH WITH OUT SOLUTION.

NEVER MORE.

ALL THE WORLD THAT PURCHASES THE P30 PRO, THAT RETURNS IT BECAUSE THIS HASNT HAVING SOLUTION.

PROBLEM OF KIRIN PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE

I'M RETURNING TO APPLE.
Userlevel 2
Nothing ? Huawei? Hello? How many users we have to claim? Well, as long as they do not take care of us, let everyone who wants to buy a p30 pro The incredible attention of Huawei. Trash

#huaweifail
Userlevel 1
I still need assistance on this. Problem is not resolved. Very frustrating. Wishing I had of got an iPhone now.
Userlevel 4
@Pepephone ,

Sorry I can't be of more help with this. The issue remains flagged with the support / development team and hopefully this issue can be effectively resolved.

Can not you give another Notice to the development team!?

Because the users who claim increase and they are almost 4 months without solution, and I think it is serious.
Userlevel 1
Hey, same issue here, nothing worked so far. In fact, EMUI 9 even worsened the problem. It must be some kind of conflict between video codec in EMUI and Instagram. Pretty disappointed...:/
Userlevel 1
Still an issue Huawei. Please fix. For Instagram being the top app people use this is a bit of a joke. You shouldn't have any issues being compatible with Instagram
Userlevel 4
code:
Hello everyone.
The problem, if I understand correctly, is the incompatibility of the Kirin 980 processor with the instagram application.
HUWAI managers must directly contact the INSTAGRAM management to upload an update of their application to make it compatible.
We are many to have chosen HUAWEI and the mate 20 pro to leave APPLE or others.
You start to make us regret our choice and personally I really think to return to Iphone if the problem is not resolved!
This is really not representative of a quality service ..

Act fast!

Amen, it's a shame
Userlevel 4
@Maxime Alg

In the p20 pro we have the same problem with KIRIN 970

@Max Any suggestions other than cleaning cache? buy Apple?
Yes i have the same problem! Come also from iphone and have now the mate 20 lite. When i make insta storys the first video is in sync and the second video out of sync. This is not acceptable, fix that!
I'm an online coach and can't work with instagram with this shit!

When i play songs by the way and want to film something the sound is horrible!!

Bad decision to buy a huawei!
Userlevel 4
19-05-2019.

Nothing as always, without solution.

p30 pro error video Instagram from the camera.

p20 pro the same.

5 months later we still hope to use Instagram with a minimum of quality

Huawei poor video Quality in video processing. Notice to navigators .... and has no solution At least to date.
Userlevel 4
@Pepephone ,

Sorry I can't be of more help with this. The issue remains flagged with the support / development team and hopefully this issue can be effectively resolved.

Message to the support and development team: The video does not work in edit mode. P20pro cant move the weight of the file at the time of editing. Once uploaded, it is seen correctly, which shows a problem in the device.Not on Instagram servers ...
Userlevel 4
@Max @Amy @Huawei @Danjl News?

nothing????

NO ONE FROM @Huawei IS GOING TO FIX THIS?

THAT SHAME

#EMUIGATE #EMUILAG

5 MONTHS WITHOUT SOLUTION

20,000 VISITS AND +.....
Userlevel 4
Come on HUAWEI, we already got 4 months without being able to upload a video with instagram!

We will arrive in 5 months?

bad attention, the worst.

never more huawei
Userlevel 2
@Amy Uncheck "answered". It's a lie.
Hi. Is anyone else have problems with sound level? It's about half the volume of all other apps and main camera?

Yes I'm having this too with my brand new P30 Pro. I love this phone but this volume issue is huge for me.... I'm really enjoying everything else but trying to establish whether this is just an instagram issue?