clean cache.

I already send a pm to @max and the answer is :
clear cache.

very helpful the assistance of huawei

shame
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Pepephone ,

Sorry I can't be of more help with this. The issue remains flagged with the support / development team and hopefully this issue can be effectively resolved.
Userlevel 4
@Pepephone ,

Sorry I can't be of more help with this. The issue remains flagged with the support / development team and hopefully this issue can be effectively resolved.

Can not you give another Notice to the development team!?

Because the users who claim increase and they are almost 4 months without solution, and I think it is serious.
code:
Hello everyone.
The problem, if I understand correctly, is the incompatibility of the Kirin 980 processor with the instagram application.
HUWAI managers must directly contact the INSTAGRAM management to upload an update of their application to make it compatible.
We are many to have chosen HUAWEI and the mate 20 pro to leave APPLE or others.
You start to make us regret our choice and personally I really think to return to Iphone if the problem is not resolved!
This is really not representative of a quality service ..

Act fast!
Userlevel 4
code:
Hello everyone.
The problem, if I understand correctly, is the incompatibility of the Kirin 980 processor with the instagram application.
HUWAI managers must directly contact the INSTAGRAM management to upload an update of their application to make it compatible.
You start to make us regret our choice and personally I really think to return to Iphone if the problem is not resolved!

Act fast!

Amen, it's a shame
Userlevel 4
@Maxime Alg

In the p20 pro we have the same problem with KIRIN 970

@Max Any suggestions other than cleaning cache? buy Apple?
Userlevel 4
@Pepephone ,

Message to the support and development team: The video does not work in edit mode. P20pro cant move the weight of the file at the time of editing. Once uploaded, it is seen correctly, which shows a problem in the device.Not on Instagram servers ...
Userlevel 4
@Max @Amy @Huawei @Danjl

We continue without news and without arrangement.

They are already 4 months.

SHAME
I am from Germany, using Mate 9 and having the same problems. 😞

Videos at Instagram have a really bad quality and the voice is not synchronous.

It's really annoying. I thought about buying a new Huawei phone (mate20) but if the problem is not solved I won't do it.
Userlevel 4
I am from Germany, using Mate 9 and having the same problems. :(

It's really annoying. I thought about buying a new Huawei phone (mate20) but if the problem is not solved I won't do it.

another customer with the same problem ... come, encourage Huawei clients, soon we are all in this topic
Hi I have the same problem. @Max when do you think this will be sorted?
Userlevel 4
Hi I have the same problem. @Max when do you think this will be sorted?

I think Max has long since left ... without looking back ... say the gossip that now works for Apple.

now no jokes:

we have been sending messages to Max for months, giving him our information....
and what he answers??

clean cache.
Little help

code:
Hello everyone.

Act fast!

Amen, it's a shame

Have same problem with instagram since EMUI 9 ( not branded P10, Austria)
I've always used the stock camera app for videos in 1080p 60fps and then selected them in instagram>Add to story> choosed from last video captures . That worked great, since the update to EMUI 9 ( Android 9 Pie) the videos in instagram story preview are not usable, it shows like 10fps, and sound is unsynchronized. In general, looking at the storys from other are also displayed in low fps!
  • clear cache
  • tried instagram version that worked great on EMIU8
  • tried beta instagram version
nothing helps

another bug that i noticed is Stock Camera App which FORCE CLOSE after taking several pictures in a row.
the result ist Kernel panic and phone Reboots !!!!!! Immediately after reboot I tried again to take photos and right after the ~second photo again Kernel panic and REBOOT!!! which can be done in a loop !!!
very disappointing, the phone was perfect before update to EMUI9 and I was happy that the developers continue to work on the updates, but this is absolute no-go!

i think that something went very wrong with Android 9 adoption to EMUI9.
Userlevel 4

I am from Germany, using Mate 9 and having the same problems. :(

another customer with the same problem ... come, encourage Huawei clients, soon we are all in this topic

@mariooo

compadre sabes algo?
know something?
Same story with my P20 Pro I bought in Poland last week. Just wrote to Max and waiting for some update.
Userlevel 4
@derubare @Max response will be to clear cache. we'll have to wait for Android version 9.1. let's hope he fixes this problem. you can not do downgrade 8.1
@Pepephone you cannott downgrade to 8.1? Even with complete reset of my phone to the fabric settings?
Userlevel 4
@Pepephone you cannott downgrade to 8.1? Even with complete reset of my phone to the fabric settings?

no, there is no way to do it, not in an OEM way either in a bootloader. huawei blocks the bootloader.

only wait or buy other device
Userlevel 2
I posted 10 days ago with no specific reply. I've also emailed androidauthority.com and androidpolice.com so hopefully they'll publish something and bring some more awareness to the issue. I wood ask that users also go the those sites and contract them to the issue. Make Huawei accountable so that we're not ignored!
By the way I still can't integrate music in my stories. Huawei users seem to be the last users left that can't use that gimmick.
Userlevel 4
By the way I still can't integrate music in my stories. Huawei users seem to be the last users left that can't use that gimmick.
update instagram

By the way I still can't integrate music in my stories. Huawei users seem to be the last users left that can't use that gimmick.update instagram

I did. Am using version 88.0.0.14.99. no music...
Userlevel 4
Come on HUAWEI, we already got 4 months without being able to upload a video with instagram!

We will arrive in 5 months?

bad attention, the worst.

never more huawei
This is the most annoying phone issue ive ever had! Constantly updating instagram hoping for improvements, constantly doing OTA updates from huawei and nothing ever gets better.

I was going to upgrade to the P30 but definitely not after this shambles of a response from huawei.

Would prefer it if they came out and said "sorry guys, we cant fix it" instead of saying nothing at all

Instagram stories are simply unuseable for me, i might as well delete the app.
Userlevel 4
This is the most annoying phone issue ive ever had! Constantly updating instagram hoping for improvements, constantly doing OTA updates from huawei and nothing ever gets better.

I was going to upgrade to the P30 but definitely not after this shambles of a response from huawei.

Would prefer it if they came out and said "sorry guys, we cant fix it" instead of saying nothing at all

Instagram stories are simply unuseable for me, i might as well delete the app.

it is a shame.

You already know what you have to do, recommend huawei to everyone.

It is a power problem.

the processor is a simple evolution of kirin970

P30 Pro has the same problems,and wait for new updates to come.

Do not buy Huawei. no after-sale service.

You call directly to Huawei, and they tell you that the case goes to a statistic for future updates.
It's the only thing they've told me.

2nd call to hotline huawei:

They did a telematics check of the system (Speaker,screen ... very useful for the problem, but ok ...) And what a surprise,everything was perfectly. I do not need a telematics service to see that the screen is fine. What I need is fix bottlenecks in programming. noobs

But lots of 3rd part apps video do not work well, users say so , and there is no solution.

Solution/Best answer:

DONT buy Communist Chinese garbage never again
SHAME