Answered

Instagram video's out of sync

Show first post

196 replies

And what ? how long its take ? We have job to do on social networks. What's wrong with you guys ?
Userlevel 4
@Max @Amy @Huawei @Danjl

We continue without news and without arrangement.

They are already 4 months.

SHAME
Huawei mate 20 Pro user, reporting in 29th April, videos still desync with audio on Instagram and other major social apps, I can't believe it is still an ongoing issue on such a great phone. Hope this gets fixed somehow, if I could go back in time and reselect another upgrade I would.
Same problem here with Huawei Mater 20 Lite.

How much more time you will need to fix this?

This problem dont occured with my older model P9 Lite
I am from Germany, using Mate 9 and having the same problems. 😞

Videos at Instagram have a really bad quality and the voice is not synchronous.

It's really annoying. I thought about buying a new Huawei phone (mate20) but if the problem is not solved I won't do it.
I received a mate 20 yesterday by mail. Instagram stories didn't work proper. I installed the app twice. Same problem: first story okay, second, third and fourth story of of sync.

So I sent the phone back.
Userlevel 4
which means that the problem continues.

All users of p20 pro, mate 20 ... etc etc .....
without solution?

How long will it take for the p30 pro to be thrown away with the same problem?

I would never buy a huawei DECEPTIONING

A TELEPHONE OF 900 DOLLARS WITH 8 MONTHS, AND YOU CAN NOT USE INSTAGRAM

JOKE?

never more huawei, friends buy another brand.

It is curious that the new p30 pro are given to you at half price.

When they give you something, they hide something.

also today the news comes out that Huawei is without google services ....

Huawei the ship sinks
Userlevel 4
I am from Germany, using Mate 9 and having the same problems. :(

Videos at Instagram have a really bad quality and the voice is not synchronous.

It's really annoying. I thought about buying a new Huawei phone (mate20) but if the problem is not solved I won't do it.

another customer with the same problem ... come, encourage Huawei clients, soon we are all in this topic
Userlevel 2
What I understood is that it's not a Huawei issue, but a Instagram issue caused by their video compression

It is a lie. My wife has a P10 and 3 months ago, Huawei released EMIU for her phone and the problem disappeared.

I bought the phone for 900$. I do not have to waste my time and compress video. And getting low quality videos on my instagram.

What I understood is that it's not a Huawei issue, but a Instagram issue caused by their video compressionIt is a lie. My wife has a P10 and 3 months ago, Huawei released EMIU for her phone and the problem disappeared.

I bought the phone for 900$. I do not have to waste my time and compress video. And getting low quality videos on my instagram.

You're right. Right now I wouldn't buy an other Huawei smartphone because of this issue and i'm waiting for the next iPhone.

I just wrote that solution i've found myself hoping it could help other users in my situation for now.

Cheers
Userlevel 4
the maximum embarrassment is to see how the moderator of huawei "AMY" @Amy only gives LIKE to the answers that blame others, or those that do not solve the problem.

IT IS LIE THAT THE PROBLEM IS FROM INSTGRAM.
A XIAOMI OF 150 $ DOES NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM.

we take 6 months without being able to use instagram well.

huawei make your job and solve
this shame of issue .

i am unable to understand how we take 6 months, hundreds of users reporting the problem .... and do nothing
Userlevel 4
6 months with instgram video quality like a shoe
Same problem here!! Trying to be an Instagram blogger and yet I look so unprofessional as my video is out of sync!! It's so frustrating and needs fixing ASAP
Yes I have cleared cache, uninstalled app, updated app reset phone and messaged max!
Userlevel 2
You're right. Right now I wouldn't buy an other Huawei smartphone because of this issue and i'm waiting for the next iPhone. I just wrote that solution i've found myself hoping it could help other users in my situation for now. Cheers

Thanks. But your solution doesn't work for me
Hi I have the same problem. @Max when do you think this will be sorted?
Huawei should stop marking this as "solved" - its misleading.... how is there not a fix for this. have this issue on BOTH my mate10 and P20pro
Same here... IG LIVE out of sync, Stories after the first, too... The sound in every story is so low my followers (I am a blogger) keep complaining... I tried every thing of the above advice and nothing is working. I really hoped a solution would come with time but I got no answer... Not FROM HUAWEI (sent an email) not from Instagram... No one seems to feel responsible. I bought the mobile especially for the great camera and now it's not fully usable... I even use my old iphone for social media sometimes but would have loved to sell it while I still could...

I would really appreciate help
Hi everybody! Same issue here! I have bought P20 Pro and videos are not synchronized in instagram!! Why Huawei do not do anything about it? Please find a solution asap! This Phone is not cheap is really expensive! I am thinking to change it!
Hey ..
Having some problems with Instagram.. so uninstalled it.. then tried to reinstall but the app store wouldn't allow me to install the app.. I have to go through some steps. Clear cache felted some stuff for the app to be installed..
But the app still isn't working.. message aren't coming through and active status and last activity isn't working..

Im beginning to think there is a problem with the phone..

Shoukd I restore factory settings?

Iv downloaded other apps just to see if they would install and they do. There just seem to be a problem with Instagram..

Id be grateful to anyone who could help me thank you in advanced

Lindsey
X
Had been recording video and moments on my phone but once upload to IG story it seems like its always out of sync. It's not once but it ALWAYS. It's been annoying to me to the point that except for its camera, its just straight up trash. Any idea whats the cause ? Don't seem to experience this on iPhone tho. Were it really just trash or anyway to solve it ? Is it due to its weak processor or ram something like that ? I dont know for sure. Need some help here

* Take note this weren't captured on my IG camera, it was captured using phone camera
Userlevel 2
yes, yesterday I tried to restore the factory phone, and the only thing I got was losing 1 hour of my life making backups.

If the best thing you can do is go to other brands. Samsung, Xiaomi Apple....
nobody has these problems except Huawei

I never saw such a bad after-sales service and did not care about their customers.
I have also tried wiping cache restarting my phone etc. So far nothing. Same issue exists on every social media. And i use 3 phones to upload and monitor social media traffic.

I still question the move from iPhone to Huawei. Everything worked out of the box for the apple device

Best part is at the Huawei centre they asked me to take it back to the store and format a 4-day old device. Unbelievable
I fully agree. It's unacceptable. But what are they doing about it? Nothing
Hi all,
around 2 weeks ago I got an EMUI update in my Mate 20 Pro. Now I have 9.1.0.300(C432E10R1P16) installed and the issue with audio out-of-sync in Instagram videos is finally gone. I record video in the Camera app and then upload it using Instagram - even if it's more than 15 sec, the second and next stories have correctly synchronized audio 🙂
Userlevel 4
There is no longer any Huawei collaborator to help us?

here we are abandoned ....

top of the range Huawei brand phones, which does not work properly

NICE HUAWEI 900$ to trash