Answered

Instagram video's out of sync

Show first post

196 replies

Userlevel 4
Same problem here with P20 Pro.
In Instagram Stories the video preview freezes every second when I try to upload videos with 1080p or higher. Videos with 720p or less are okay.

Sorry for my bad English

I do not spend 900 dollars on a device to upload videos at 720p ... for that I buy a cellphone for 200 dollars.

tic tac tic tac....

No solution, 4 months, SHAME.
Userlevel 4
Hello! Well, it's been almost 5 months. WITHOUT SOLUTION.

Does anyone know something?
This will be fixed?

or change to Samsung, Xiaomi or Apple ???

@Max @Amy @Danjl
Userlevel 2
Hey.

I have half a year already this problem. Huawei Russia promised me that this problem will be fixed soon. But a few months have passed and nothing.

I have a P20 Pro. Tips from this thread did not solve the problem.
Userlevel 4
I never knew a company that treated its customers worse.

HUAWEI IS A SHAME.

dont matter that this thread has already seen more than 17490 views

TRASH EMUI 9, SAME ON P30 PRO
Userlevel 4
Video and audio Sync problem Instagram Huawei P30 PRO
Video and audio Sync problem Instagram Huawei P20 PRO

The flagship products of last year and this year, 5 months with the same problem.

As this is a forum to help HUAWEI users, there goes the best answer:

Do not buy Huawei, do not buy 30 pro.
If you bought it, return it.

I have the P20 Pro, I can not return it. I can downgrade OS ... nothing only eat this problem.

THANKS HUAWEI FOR NOTHING

Buy a RESPONSABlE brand that answers the problems.
Hello I've bought this phone the last week for its camera but I'm an instagrammer so today I discovered while recording stories that they are out of sync... And that instagram doesn't upload all videos but some of them no... It say impossible to upload! I'm very disappointed! I thought that downloading the last version of Instagram it works but it doesn't work at all 😭😭😭 I'm very sad. I think I will return it back. Is impossible for me to have a phone where instagram doesn't work...
Anybody fixed it?
Userlevel 4
Hello I've bought this phone the last week for its camera but I'm an instagrammer so today I discovered while recording stories that they are out of sync... And that instagram doesn't upload all videos but some of them no... It say impossible to upload! I'm very disappointed! I thought that downloading the last version of Instagram it works but it doesn't work at all 😭😭😭 I'm very sad. I think I will return it back. Is impossible for me to have a phone where instagram doesn't work...
Anybody fixed it?

Hi friend!
What I can advise is that you return it quickly and buy another brand.

I have the P20 PRO, and I have been with this problem for 5 months. Me and everyone, you can see the forum.

The worst thing is that we have been talking to Huawei for months, and they are not able to solve it ... sad but true

The hardware more or less well.
The software of Huawei: A GREAT TRASH.

Return it and buy another one. You are on time. Good luck friend
Userlevel 4
And I can add that this does not stay in the audio synchronization:

I have made different uploads of the same file:

in different devices, and the final result is totally different.

I have tried an Iphone xs max, a p30 pro and my own p20 pro.

The quality of the Apple and IOS is a thousand times better than that of Huawei and EMUI.

What kind of a joke is this HUAWEI?

How many reviews have you paid?

What HELL are they doing? the phone was perfect with emui 8.1 !!!!!!

PLEASE ALLOW DOWNGRADE
Still no update!! I am losing my patience now, how can I run a blog when I can't even post decent Instagram stories! Sort it out already!
Userlevel 4
Still no update!! I am losing my patience now, how can I run a blog when I can't even post decent Instagram stories! Sort it out already!

I have long since lost patience, because they do not give solution. It is shameful. never more huawei. NEVER

I'M RETURNING TO APPLE.

THAT SHAME, AND THAT DECEPTION OF HUAWEI COMPANY. 5 MONTH WITH OUT SOLUTION.

NEVER MORE.

ALL THE WORLD THAT PURCHASES THE P30 PRO, THAT RETURNS IT BECAUSE THIS HASNT HAVING SOLUTION.

PROBLEM OF KIRIN PROCESSOR ARCHITECTURE

I'M RETURNING TO APPLE.
Userlevel 2
@Max @Amy @Huawei @Danjl News?
Userlevel 2
I have already written to Russian techno-bloggers to tell everyone about this problem.
Hi guys,
same issue here. Just tag @HuaweiMobile @Huawei on TT asking for the solution to get more attention. This is really a shame on this 900$ smartphone and Huawei Support...
Hi. Is anyone else have problems with sound level? It's about half the volume of all other apps and main camera?
Userlevel 4
Hi guys,
same issue here. Just tag @HuaweiMobile @Huawei on TT asking for the solution to get more attention. This is really a shame on this 900$ smartphone and Huawei Support...

I do not have TT.

But it feels very good to tell 3 people who have asked me: Hey, you have the P20 PRO, are you happy? because I want to buy the P30 PRO.

Now those 3 people have 2 IPHONE xs max and 1 samsung S10.

I'm sorry Huawei, but I warned that if you do not take care of the customers, it will cost you dearly ....

Seeing the number of visits in this post .... I'm sure they will act faster next time.

I hope to be far away from Huawei and with my perfect and without errors Iphone.
Userlevel 4
@Max @Amy @Huawei @Danjl News?

nothing????

NO ONE FROM @Huawei IS GOING TO FIX THIS?

THAT SHAME

#EMUIGATE #EMUILAG

5 MONTHS WITHOUT SOLUTION

20,000 VISITS AND +.....
Hi. Is anyone else have problems with sound level? It's about half the volume of all other apps and main camera?

Yes I'm having this too with my brand new P30 Pro. I love this phone but this volume issue is huge for me.... I'm really enjoying everything else but trying to establish whether this is just an instagram issue?
Userlevel 4

Hi. Is anyone else have problems with sound level? It's about half the volume of all other apps and main camera?Yes I'm having this too with my brand new P30 Pro. I love this phone but this volume issue is huge for me.... I'm really enjoying everything else but trying to establish whether this is just an instagram issue?

Well, if you are on time, return it, and buy anything else. other brand

The time Huawei takes to solve a problem, if it solves it, is inadmissible.

Never more huawei ,a user of P20 Pro

Hi. Is anyone else have problems with sound level? It's about half the volume of all other apps and main camera?Yes I'm having this too with my brand new P30 Pro. I love this phone but this volume issue is huge for me.... I'm really enjoying everything else but trying to establish whether this is just an instagram issue?

It's fine when I record video outside of the Instagram app then upload it..... bit of a longer route but not impossible. I love the android features and the camera so I don't really want to go back to Apple.
Userlevel 4

It's fine when I record video outside of the Instagram app then upload it..... bit of a longer route but not impossible. I love the android features and the camera so I don't really want to go back to Apple.

That will be on your device. In the p20 pro it is impossible.

I can not record a video with the mobile camera and then process it with the instagram application. impossible

You will regret it, I also prefer android than ios. I was referring to Xiaomi or Samsung. These companies, the problems are solved. Not like huawei .... it's been 5 months without solution
Userlevel 4
19-05-2019.

Nothing as always, without solution.

p30 pro error video Instagram from the camera.

p20 pro the same.

5 months later we still hope to use Instagram with a minimum of quality

Huawei poor video Quality in video processing. Notice to navigators .... and has no solution At least to date.
Hi

Hi guys!

I brought news .. Last Friday Huawei officially entered my country (Brazil) marketing the P30 Pro. They made a launch campaign giving a big discount to buy the product on the day of launch. Even though I knew that the p30 was coming with EMUI 9.1, I was afraid to buy it, because I had already read in the Forum that other users were still having the problem with Instagram videos. The Huawei representative assured me that the problem had been solved. I decided to buy. As soon as I called, I went to get updates. And there were two large (1.2Gb) upgrades available. One of them spoke clearly about audio improvements that solved syntactic problems with Instagram videos. I made the update of, thank God, the problem was solved. In addition, it greatly improved the quality of the videos on Instagram after this update. However, in my Mate 20 (I have not yet got rid of it), the problem continues and with no sign of updating for this saving version. I really do not understand why Huawei does not immediately release this version for everyone, since it has already found the solution to the problem. It's a shame!
Userlevel 4
which means that the problem continues.

All users of p20 pro, mate 20 ... etc etc .....
without solution?

How long will it take for the p30 pro to be thrown away with the same problem?

I would never buy a huawei DECEPTIONING

A TELEPHONE OF 900 DOLLARS WITH 8 MONTHS, AND YOU CAN NOT USE INSTAGRAM

JOKE?

never more huawei, friends buy another brand.

It is curious that the new p30 pro are given to you at half price.

When they give you something, they hide something.

also today the news comes out that Huawei is without google services ....

Huawei the ship sinks
Userlevel 4
Pum!

Like the f**cking Matrix oracle!

I told that you: not buying the P30PRO, save taht money ....

you have just lost around the $ 300 value in your new device with the move of mr trump and google ....

the one who warns is not a traitor ...
Userlevel 4
Say goodbye to the update of P20 PRO devices etc. to 9.1.

say goodbye.

We will have to take legal measures because soon this device does not be what it paid 9 months ago