Answered

Instagram video's out of sync

Show first post

196 replies

Userlevel 4
There is no longer any Huawei collaborator to help us?

here we are abandoned ....

top of the range Huawei brand phones, which does not work properly

NICE HUAWEI 900$ to trash
I'm using Huawei P10 plus and I had this problem with instagram since the Emui 9 update. Today I tried to post on instagram story and it is working fine. I think the problem was with instagram application because I did not receive any update from Huawei.
Userlevel 1
Does anyone know if it is possible to return the phone due to this fault?

My business relies on Instagram stories so this sync issue is extremely damaging.

I've had the phone for around 4 months now so I hold little hope it actually being possible to return.

Any advice would be great.

Or if @Huawei actually fancy solving the issue that would also be great.
Nomatter what i do, it does NOT work.. P20 is a great phone - but NOT a instagram phone. I used a lot of money on this new great photo phone, but now i have to buy a new phone, sadly not Huawei, bc i dont wanna buy a great phone which turns out to be useless on instagram... Im so dissapointed, i called huawei DK and the told me to contact instagram, and they dont answer me. I think Huawei should be more service minded and solve the problem with instagram, that can NOT be my job as a costumer!! so sad so sad....
Userlevel 4
Nomatter what i do, it does NOT work.. P20 is a great phone - but NOT a instagram phone. I used a lot of money on this new great photo phone, but now i have to buy a new phone, sadly not Huawei, bc i dont wanna buy a great phone which turns out to be useless on instagram... Im so dissapointed, i called huawei DK and the told me to contact instagram, and they dont answer me. I think Huawei should be more service minded and solve the problem with instagram, that can NOT be my job as a costumer!! so sad so sad....

to me the same ...

call them, lend my time to questions ... and today I still have no answer.

Not a single call for assistance ... nothing .....

unthinkable in other brands.

the service of huawei is the one that I have ever seen.
Hi everyone, I have found an interim solution, well - it works for me at least until Huawei can fix it. I have a video editing app that I downloaded from the Play Store. I literally copy my video into the app, edit it as I would like it when uploading, I then save it and upload. The videos all seem to be insync. Hope it works for you too. I'm using the P20.
Userlevel 4
Hi everyone, I have found an interim solution, well - it works for me at least until Huawei can fix it. I have a video editing app that I downloaded from the Play Store. I literally copy my video into the app, edit it as I would like it when uploading, I then save it and upload. The videos all seem to be insync. Hope it works for you too. I'm using the P20.

we return to the same as always, I do not have a $ 900 phone to trim and compress the video to the quality of a $ 150 phone .... this behavior by Huawei is unacceptable.

Complete and absolute abandonment of its obligations to its users.

Never more huawei.

Shame of attention.
I fully agree. It's unacceptable. But what are they doing about it? Nothing
Userlevel 4
F***cks me to say it, but trump is right

HUAWEI IT IS A SCAMMING AND IRRESPONSIBLE COMPANY

5 MONTHS WITHOUT SOLUTION
WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO USE INSTAGRAM
AND IT DOES NOT HAVE PINT TO BE SOLVED.

THE COMING WEEK COME BACK TO SAMSUNG
Userlevel 2
I wrote a personal message to Amy and created a new topic to get attention - https://uk.community.huawei.com/apps-39/instagram-problems-5302
Userlevel 4
I wrote a personal message to Amy and created a new topic to get attention - https://uk.community.huawei.com/apps-39/instagram-problems-5302

AND That's very good ... but they will not do anything,

you think they have not had time in 6 months !? Company shame , Huawei are scammers.
Userlevel 4
They have erased the new thread !!!!

For that they are fast!

To fix a problem we have been waiting 6 months....NOTHING

To clear the complaints of your work trash, it takes a few hours.

The same as to pay false reviews! sponsored!

Scam shame of company.

HUAWEI TAKES RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR USERS !!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

Yes, I erased the new thread to avoid double topics. The community is a place where you can ask questions, share ideas and get guidance from fellow community members. Please keep it respectful (don't use swear words).

We are trying to help you but it seems that there is no solution for this issue at the moment. It's raised with the support team but if you need help now, please contact the support team directly: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/

I'm sorry I can't fix this right now. Wish I could.. 🙂
Userlevel 4
Are you telling me that you are not able to solve this serious error?
really someone from the huawei team has tried to solve it?

How is it possible that the most used application on mobile devices does not work properly?

You can not upload videos to instagram with good quality from Huawei devices .....

shameful
Userlevel 2
Huawei - never again.
Userlevel 2
@Amy Uncheck "answered". It's a lie.
Hi all, I found a solution, the problem is that Instagram doesn't like the Huawei high quality camera. In settings go to settings and change resolution to 720p it should fix the lag, the quality is no where as good, but if it stops the lag I will take it.
Userlevel 4
Hi all, I found a solution, the problem is that Instagram doesn't like the Huawei high quality camera. In settings go to settings and change resolution to 720p it should fix the lag, the quality is no where as good, but if it stops the lag I will take it.

If you stop to read the thread, that has already been commented, and it is not what we are discussing ... If you serve 720p quality in a 900 € phone good luck my friend but thanks

Hi all, I found a solution, the problem is that Instagram doesn't like the Huawei high quality camera. In settings go to settings and change resolution to 720p it should fix the lag, the quality is no where as good, but if it stops the lag I will take it.If you stop to read the thread, that has already been commented, and it is not what we are discussing ... If you serve 720p quality in a 900 € phone good luck my friend but thanks

Wow how rude are you, I was trying to help people that were having trouble and don't have time to read through the whole feed, seeing as it's been going on for months and months. I apologise for wanting to help everyone. 🙄 Jeeze there's always one
Userlevel 4
I do not speak English, sorry, I did not want to be rude. The important thing is that Huawei does something ... Thanks for the solution. @Mummashine

So go to Default Camera App, Settings, then choose, which one is 720p? The options are 40mp, 10mp, 7mp and 7mp.

Just got my p20 Pro last Friday and I depend on my Insta Story for my main source of content for my followers. I did a story yesterday, and after the first one the picture to sound sync goes way off. This is a really horrible and unexpected issue. Such a shame because I fell in love with this phone over the weekend!

Has anybody any updates from their Support Tickets from Huawei or Instagram?
Userlevel 4

Hi all, I found a solution, the problem is that Instagram doesn't like the Huawei high quality camera. In settings go to settings and change resolution to 720p it should fix the lag, the quality is no where as good, but if it stops the lag I will take it.So go to Default Camera App, Settings, then choose, which one is 720p? The options are 40mp, 10mp, 7mp and 7mp.

Just got my p20 Pro last Friday and I depend on my Insta Story for my main source of content for my followers. I did a story yesterday, and after the first one the picture to sound sync goes way off. This is a really horrible and unexpected issue. Such a shame because I fell in love with this phone over the weekend!

Has anybody any updates from their Support Tickets from Huawei or Instagram?

Return the phone if you are on time, and buy another brand .... We have 6 months without a solution, and Huawei says he does not know anything and do not know if he has a solution ... Change the phone.
Guys, seen as Huawei are a load of poop can we all try and work together to find our own solution. I can not justify returning such a great phone back, and am determined to find a solution / workaround.

Here is my Analysis on the issue itself AND what I have tried so far. Lets make a list of what we have all tried so maybe we can come up with a solution together.

Firstly, I bought my P20 Pro Brand New, 3 days ago.

What is the problem? For me, I can record a video no problem and upload it onto my story, but when I hold the button for longer than 15 seconds, the next clip is completely off sync. And the clip after that, and the next clip...etc. If I upload clips seperately, all under 15 seconds, there is no issue. It is only an issue when you want to hold down record for more than 15 seconds and multiple clips are recorded and uploaded.

• I have cleared app cache...etc
  • I have recorded the video outside of Instagram (over 15 seconds) with no luck.
  • I have changed resolution to 720p and changed to H.265 Format
Reply to me and I will add to this list, so that we can come up with some new suggestions for fixes / workarounds.
Userlevel 4
Guys, seen as Huawei are a load of poop can we all try and work together to find our own solution. I can not justify returning such a great phone back, and am determined to find a solution / workaround.

Here is my Analysis on the issue itself AND what I have tried so far. Lets make a list of what we have all tried so maybe we can come up with a solution together.

What is the problem? For me, I can record a video no problem and upload it onto my story, but when I hold the button for longer than 15 seconds, the next clip is completely off sync. And the clip after that, and the next clip...etc. If I upload clips seperately, all under 15 seconds, there is no issue. It is only an issue when you want to hold down record for more than 15 seconds and multiple clips are recorded and uploaded.

• I have recorded the video outside of Instagram (over 15 seconds) with no luck.
Reply to me and I will add to this list, so that we can come up with some new suggestions for fixes / workarounds.

give way to the Superman, the special one .... Which part do not understand that we have been trying for 5 months to correct the serious software error that emui 9.0 has, in emui 8.1 there was no problem.

The solution is not to record videos at 720p, for that I do not have a 900 $ phone.

The solution is to do things well and to put everyone available to fix this serious error.

Because this is a $ 900 phone and should pay as such, if I buy a Samsung or an Apple, it costs the same but the video quality is much higher in the final result.

Check all the videos uploaded with Huawei on social networks, choppy laged video
Userlevel 2

Friend, we have already tried many ways. Nothing helps. please read the whole thread and you will see all the pain.

I like that you are so optimistic. And I will be glad if you find a solution. But I advise you to return the phone back.