Answered

Instagram video's out of sync

Show first post

192 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi all,

Thank you for all your information and messages from the inbox, I will inform further our developers department for a proper review of this issue. The moment there is a clear solution or troubleshooting i will update the topic with it.
Meanwhile if you prefer and the issue still persist, I will recommend you to contact us on our hotline at 08000886700 and have a better check with our technical support team.

Have a great day! 🙂

Best wishes,
Charlie T. 💡😉

Technical support team are no help whatsoever. They can't be expected to help us over an issue that the developer department needs to fix.
I have a mate 10 pro and tried all the possible fixes with no solution to this stupid problem which I believe is hardware related. Instgram is a highly used app and I will never buy hewawei again just for the fact it's been months without a fix.

The problem is all my insta stories are delayed slow choppy and out of sync videos whatever option in video recording is used.
Userlevel 1
I have a mate 10 pro and tried all the possible fixes with no solution to this stupid problem which I believe is hardware related. Instgram is a highly used app and I will never buy hewawei again just for the fact it's been months without a fix.

The problem is all my insta stories are delayed slow choppy and out of sync videos whatever option in video recording is used.

Totally agree. My phone is essentially useless to me. My business is marketed through Instagram stories and it's impossible to do it on this phone.

The lack of any feedback or help has left me with a very sour taste and I will never buy Hauwei again because of it.
As a temp solution Iam having to use a video converter and convert them to 960p before I can upload them with no issues
Userlevel 4
WELL WELL, it seems that I am not the only one who has been with the problem for 6 months!

WHAT SHAME HUAWEI

APPLICATIONS # 1 DO NOT WORK WELL .... STOP CRYING, BLAME TRUMP AND DO YOUR WORK

# P20PRO # P30PRO
Hi all,
around 2 weeks ago I got an EMUI update in my Mate 20 Pro. Now I have 9.1.0.300(C432E10R1P16) installed and the issue with audio out-of-sync in Instagram videos is finally gone. I record video in the Camera app and then upload it using Instagram - even if it's more than 15 sec, the second and next stories have correctly synchronized audio 🙂
Mate 10 pro on emu 9.0.0. 246 same issues
Userlevel 4
well done.

THE ERROR IS SOLVED.

AFTER 6 MONTHS OF CALLS, EMAILS, AND FORUM ....

THEY HAVE SOLVED IT WITH THE UPDATE TO 9.1

VERY WELL. CONGRATULATIONS

EVERYTHING RETURNS TO WORK AS SHOULD ON A DEVICE OF $ 900

THANK YOU HUAWEY
hi there,

i have just purchased the p30 pro and my EMUI update is at 9.1 however i am still experiencing a tremendous amount of lag when sending videos through whatsapp!!!
Hi y'all,

I am new here, have been reading in this thread tho for many months in the hope thinks would change.

I have a Huawei P20 Lite and simply because I really could not believe that this is a problem that sticks with all the Huawei Smartphones, even flagship smartphones, I bought the P30.
Cos, it could have been that the lagging and out of sync uploads are caused by the specs of the P20 Lite.

I set the P30 yesterday up, it has the newest update installed and what can I say? ...

The problem is for sure not solved.

I really can't believe, that there is a smartphone company on the rise that can't even get one of the most used social media apps to work properly.

I really really enjoyed Huawei - had just Apple phones before - but this was the last time. I'll return the P30 and will get rid of my P20 Lite.

Such a shame Huawei.
I have a P20 Pro and having this problem with my stories. The first uploads fine but the 2nd won't upload and the others are out of a sync. I've cleared cache, reinstalled the app.

Im a blogger who needs to use stories. What do I do?
I have a P20 Pro and having this problem with my stories. The first uploads fine but the 2nd won't upload and the others are out of a sync. I've cleared cache, reinstalled the app.

Im a blogger who needs to use stories. What do I do?

I have tried everything. Literally everything. I have set up my phone twice entirely new - I have almost nothing on the storage on the phone, so that the system has enough free space to work properly.

Let's be real here. This is ridicolous. These are high end phones and their prices are high end as well. I did test on an Samsung J5 - uploading on my P30, my P20 Lite and on the Samsung J5 ( and trust me, I don't like Samsung at all).

Both Huawei devices didn't upload parts of the videos or they were out of sync.
The Samsung is 4 years old and uploaded just fine. Everything is in sync... this can only be a joke ?

I just don't get why they can't fix it. I read somewhere that it may be the Kirin chip.... well then it is something they won't be able to fix.... I'm at a loss - and I did already return the P30 today. I know Huawei couldn't care less cos this won't harm them much, but in time this will be something people will speak about in the media. And since Instagram is an app that is so much used, this will have an effect sooner or later on their sales. I just don't have time to wait until then.
Besides all that, I hate to have to turn to a different brand now, because otherwise I love my P20.
well done.

THE ERROR IS SOLVED.

AFTER 6 MONTHS OF CALLS, EMAILS, AND FORUM ....

THEY HAVE SOLVED IT WITH THE UPDATE TO 9.1

VERY WELL. CONGRATULATIONS

EVERYTHING RETURNS TO WORK AS SHOULD ON A DEVICE OF $ 900

THANK YOU HUAWEY

It's full on working on ur device?
I have a Mate 10 Pro with the EMUI 9.0.0.187 (the last version available) with the same erros related here... I'm so disappointed!!! 😞
Userlevel 4
@SpookyJ @ligarone :

Yes, me with version 9.1 of emui, everything works perfect.

i am running 9.1.0.311

you will have to wait for version 9.1.0.xxx to come out for you device.
I have the newest update 9.1.0.147 on my P20 Lite and on the P30 it was the same as urs.

But, the problem still remains for me. @Pepephone
Hi everyone,

I've been having the same issues as well when I upload long videos to my Instagram story. I have a Huawei Mate 9 that I bought back in 2017 and it still works great, but the only downside is uploading my videos to my story. I thought it was just me having these issues when the videos were delayed and the sound wasn't synced up. i just learned to live with it 😔. I noticed the delays when my videos were long and they continued to the next clip. I've already tried to clear my cache, uninstall and reinstall, but the same issue still remains. Right now, my current EMUI is 8.0.0, even when checking for current updates, so I'm not sure when I'll get my updates for EMUI 9.1.0.311. 😞