Question

Outlook email sync on Huawei P30 Pro

• 7 June 2019
  • 1 reply

• Fresh Fortune Cookie
  • 0 replies
Hi,

So I've just bought an android after 6 years with Apple and have a questions regarding syncing emails with outlook. I've added my hotmail account on the gmail app (the one that is already on the phone) and was wondering if it's possible for the app to only show limited emails e.g. a week old as I don't want every single email in my inbox on my phone.

There is an option to this if you have a gmail account but an outlook one. For gmail if you open the app, click on the three lines in the top left corner>settings>click on your gmail email>under data usage there's an option that says days of emails to sync where you can change it to a week etc. However if i do the same thing but choose my hotmail email address there is no option of doing that?

Am I able to do this, I've looked everywhere and can't find anything. Should I just download the outlook app, would that be work?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi @Mia94 and welcome to the forums!
The outlook app enables you to choose the time frame for which you would like to push the emails. (ie. 1 week, 1 month, etc...)

My suggestion would be to download the outlook app and set the desired time frame there.

Hope this helps!