Answered

Unable to share photos on WhatsApp mate 20 pro - WhatsApp issue

• 13 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi all.. Just got my mate 20 Pro. All set up seems fine but unable to share images on WhatsApp... Taken photos with new camera... Did the usual share to WhatsApp and it won't send. Seems others can't send to me either. Unistalled and reinstalled... Checked settings etc. But nothing. Any ideas? I've searched Google and this community but no one else seems to have this issue!
icon

Best answer by Jase 14 March 2019, 01:06

currently it wont even let me post a comment on facebook either, just says failed with no reason,,
Yeah there all having problems today, it's not the phones, just the services are down and not working correctly at all. I'm sure it will be all over the news tomorrow lol.

Regards Jase
Edit , actually already in news
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/13/18264092/facebook-instagram-down-partially-post-messages-profile-loading
View original

7 replies

I'm having the exact same issue currently. I've been trying to share images on WhatsApp and Instagram and it doesn't seem to upload.

Anyone know how to resolve this? Could it be the latest update?
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Here's a Iittle workaround as I think there's an issue with the apps at the moment . Lots of folk taking about this on my Facebook. It seems Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp are not working properly when trying to share pics, However if you use Google photos app instead of the pre installed gallery app it should work fine. Not sure what's going on but this at least let's you post your pictures.

Regards Jase.
having exactly the same issue, It all started since this morning after the software update.. Wont allow me to send pictures on whatsapp, Even if i don't use the default gallery but rather sending from within whatsapp itself,, Does the same with facebook messenger also.
currently it wont even let me post a comment on facebook either, just says failed with no reason,,
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Yeah there all having problems today, it's not the phones, just the services are down and not working correctly at all. I'm sure it will be all over the news tomorrow lol.

Regards Jase
Edit , actually already in news
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/13/18264092/facebook-instagram-down-partially-post-messages-profile-loading
Thank you all... Feel a bit silly now I know it was an outage 😂 typical it happened just as I set up my new phone... But thankful it's not the phone as I am LOVING the mate 20 pro. 24 hrs in and I don't regret switching from Samsung.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Thank you all... Feel a bit silly now I know it was an outage 😂 typical it happened just as I set up my new phone... But thankful it's not the phone as I am LOVING the mate 20 pro. 24 hrs in and I don't regret switching from Samsung.
Not to worry, these things happen. Glad your having fun with your new phone 😁