What is HwCloudDrive.apk. ?

Hello today i noticed when choose to free up space , appears the next (in attached file) option for deleting.What is HwCloudDrive.apk? Can i delete it?Is some app from Huawei?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
It's Huawei's online cloud storage app as far as I know. Not entirely sure if it's required as obviously there's other online storage options available.

Regards Jase
Can i delete it for free up space?Also where is installed?I don"t see any app with that name installed to my phone.I also see an app called HiDisk .It's also a huawei's app.I am not sure if it was preinstalled to my phone
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
It's most likely a system app that can't be deleted, to see it you need to go into apps within settings. Click the top menu (the three dots at the top of the screen) then click show system processes. The app should now show on the list with all the other apps but if it's a system app you can't delete it anyway. I don't actually have same phone so this is just my best guess based on what mine is like.

Regards Jase
is any specific forum for P20 series? I see only for mate 20 and ''other'' fhone .Also if i can't delete it it why appears the option for delete as you can see in attachment file?
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I think that it just deletes anything you have stored within the app, but not the actual app itself. I think lol.
Is about what i have save in cloud?
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
vasilis wrote:

Is about what i have save in cloud?

I think so, but only if you enabled and have been using this feature.
Regards Jase

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings