Also messenger has the same issue.
Is it possible to get both to work?
Best answer by Max
We're sorry about the inconvenience.
To attempt fixing this we'd strongly suggest wiping the cache partition.
You can find the steps, please let us know if this helped.
1. Turn the device off completely.
2. Press and hold the volume up + power key at the same time, until you get into the recovery menu.
3. Select "Wipe cache partition" (navigate by using the volume keys and power button to select).
4. Confirm the action by selecting "Wipe cache partition" again.
5. At the end of this process, the recovery menu appears for the second time - select "Reboot system now".
Note: Please make sure to select Wipe cache partition, and not Wipe data/factory reset - the latter will erase all data on the internal storage of the device.