P20 Pro BUyer asks questions on software and hardware

• 15 September 2019
  • 0 replies

I am very much interested in purchasing my very first Huawei smartphone after being adequately impressed with my Mediapad M5 Lite tablet. But I do have some questions:
1 Approximately what month will the EMUI 10 (based on Android 10) will be pushed to the devices?
2 Does it support Dolby Atmos? If yes is the feature turned on automatically when listening via speakers or headphones? (like my Galaxy S9+)?
3 Does the speakers output stereo? If yes does it come out off the bottom and via the earpiece? (like S9+)
4 Has there been any updates to the cameras (front & rear) recently? If Yes does it improves stabilisation, improves contrast/dynamic range/sharpness, corrects barrel distortion and the "jello" effect", improves low light photos, ability to turn off the beauty mode?
5 Does it support CameraAPI? (so people can install the Google Cam apk)
6 How can i cast the screen to my TV via the Chromecast? DO i need to install a 3rd-party app?
7 I heard a bug on EMUI 9.0/9.1 that you are unable to swipe away notifications for some reason? IS so then has the bug been patched?
8 What bitrate does it record in audio when taking a video?
9 Can i uninstall or disable most Huawei 1st-party apps now? (as it can be distracting/annoying)
10 IS there a native dark mode now (like the S9+) or is it still coming to EMUI 10?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!