Answered

To-Do Lists on the P20 Pro

I have the latest update for the P20 Pro and so far I'm not sure about it. I went to create a note and wanted to make a to-do list but unfortunately the option doesn't seem to be there. I can see previous to-do lists that I created before the update but cannot copy and paste it so I cannot see a way round it. Has this feature been removed from notepad?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by AlexL 6 February 2019, 08:27

sarahhhregan wrote:

I have the latest update for the P20 Pro and so far I'm not sure about it. I went to create a note and wanted to make a to-do list but unfortunately the option doesn't seem to be there. I can see previous to-do lists that I created before the update but cannot copy and paste it so I cannot see a way round it. Has this feature been removed from notepad?

Thanks

Hi Sarahhhregan, in the new update there have been some changes. In the default Huawei notepad you will want to choose the to-do list tab (in blue in my screenshot) on the right before you press the plus button to create new.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
sarahhhregan wrote:

Thanks

Hi Sarahhhregan, in the new update there have been some changes. In the default Huawei notepad you will want to choose the to-do list tab (in blue in my screenshot) on the right before you press the plus button to create new.

Hi @AlexL thanks that's a great help. Didn't even notice that 😂 thanks again!

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings