Question

will the mate 20 x 5G case fit the 20 mate x phone ?

• 12 October 2019
  • 2 replies

I have a Huawei Mate 20 X Blue . I have found a Huawei Mate 20 x 5G case that holds the pen . Will that fit my 20 mate x ?

Anyone know ? Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I would say yes as the dimensions are identical except the Mate 20 X 5G phone is 0.2mm thicker. I don't see that as an issue. What could be an issue is the new case will only have a hole for the bottom firing speaker. You might have to cut out a hole in the case for your top speaker. This is all based on logic. I have not physically tried a 5G case on my regular 20 X phone.
I would say yes as the dimensions are identical except the Mate 20 X 5G phone is 0.2mm thicker. I don't see that as an issue. What could be an issue is the new case will only have a hole for the bottom firing speaker. You might have to cut out a hole in the case for your top speaker. This is all based on logic. I have not physically tried a 5G case on my regular 20 X phone.
Im very tempted to get the 5G one so it can hold the pen , havemt used it yet but will in time lol thank you for answering me 🙂