Answered

Camera app: automatically created extra black foto's

• Fresh Fortune Cookie
  • 0 replies
When i take a picture and an extra black picture is created. Has anyone had this issue? Besides this i'm very happy with my Mate 20 Pro. Tnx

icon

Best answer by Max 11 February 2019, 21:02

Hi Lars,

Regarding this inquiry, can you try to wipe the cache of the device? In that way, a cleanup of the phone will be performed and it will be working again as intended.

To do that, please power off the device > press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time > select wipe cache partition.

I trust this information will be useful.in regards to your inquiry. Nevertheless, if you have the same issue, please le me know.

Best wishes,
Max

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Lars,

Regarding this inquiry, can you try to wipe the cache of the device? In that way, a cleanup of the phone will be performed and it will be working again as intended.

To do that, please power off the device > press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time > select wipe cache partition.

I trust this information will be useful.in regards to your inquiry. Nevertheless, if you have the same issue, please le me know.

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings