Answered

How to choose photo from a Live photo

How to choose a nice or decent photo on my moving pictures?
icon

Best answer by Max 31 January 2019, 21:17

Hi @Ghernndz,

Thank you for replying!

In order to select the proffered picture from the moving picture, simply open the moving picture you wish to select a certain frame from it, tap on it, in the right corner you will have 2 icons- one with an i which is circled, and the one near it to the left will be a rounded edge square (tap on that).
From there you can select the pictures you consider the best looking and save them to your device gallery independently.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Ghernndz,

May I ask for a bit more details into the difficulty you are experiencing?

Looking forward to your reply,
Max
I want to a get a single decent photo to upload. Not the default one on the live photo file which is a bit blur. Or like a thumbnail
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Ghernndz,

Thank you for replying!

In order to select the proffered picture from the moving picture, simply open the moving picture you wish to select a certain frame from it, tap on it, in the right corner you will have 2 icons- one with an i which is circled, and the one near it to the left will be a rounded edge square (tap on that).
From there you can select the pictures you consider the best looking and save them to your device gallery independently.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings