Answered

How to select multiple images to delete in Gallery P20pro

• 26 June 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a P20 Pro. Gallery app is very poor and limited. I want to go into my 'all photos' album, select numerous (not all) images and delete them. Sound simple? Yup I thought so but seems not possible. No option for this except to go into every image and delete it one by one. There has to be a quicker way?????

Sorry if this topic already exists, when I searched on 'how to delete multiple images in gallery' over 1500 topics came up. Not very user friendly!
icon

Best answer by Amy 26 June 2019, 14:14

Hey Placebo365,

Welcome back on the community!

When you long-press a photo in your gallery, you should be able to select multiple photos. Please try this and let us know if it works.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Placebo365,

Welcome back on the community!

When you long-press a photo in your gallery, you should be able to select multiple photos. Please try this and let us know if it works.
Hi Amy, it works, thanks. Not exactly intuitive and I couldn't find a solution anywhere on the Internet. Finally, many thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Placebo365,

I'm happy I was able to help you. Please come back to the community if you have any other questions or to read blogs and talk to other Huawei users. 🙂