Answered

P20 Pro WiFi or NFC connection with Canon EOS

• 20 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Has anyone else encountered connection problems between P20 Pro and Canon EOS camera's. My P20 Pro will not recognise Canon DSLR so I cant transfer photos from one to the other, yet my previous Sony connected straight away.

The settings on P20 Pro and Canon EOS are correct, but P20 Pro does no see camera over WiFi or with NFC. The P20 does not see camera's MAC or IP addresses.

Any enlightenment from others would be appreciated.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Max 6 February 2019, 19:00

Hello @DavidBootneck,

Thank you for bringing this up to us! At the moment, there are alternatives yet to be provided on this matter, but I will forward this to our developers so this will be looked upon.

While the camera is an external product which is not manufactured by Huawei, we promise to look into this matter and consider this for a future update.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @DavidBootneck,

Thank you for bringing this up to us! At the moment, there are alternatives yet to be provided on this matter, but I will forward this to our developers so this will be looked upon.

While the camera is an external product which is not manufactured by Huawei, we promise to look into this matter and consider this for a future update.

Best wishes,
Max