Answered

Panoramic shooting problem on Mate 20 Pro

• 17 May 2019
  • 3 replies

I have just bought Puluz 360 intellligent electronic panorama shoooting head to use with my Mate 20 Pro. My problem is that in order to shoot 3d panorama you have to keep shutter pressed all the time, which is quite impossible when the phone is mounted on the head. Is there any way to fix it?
icon

Best answer by JackJ 22 May 2019, 13:54

Hi @Szegedi, welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry about this. We can't guarantee full compatibility with such third party accessories.

Usually selfie sticks, Bluetooth tripods, etc. have a remote or an app which helps you take full advantage of the product.

Please check with the manufacturer if there's some type of workaround with this issue.

Let us know if you managed to sort this out!

Cheers,
Jack
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hi @Szegedi, welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry about this. We can't guarantee full compatibility with such third party accessories.

Usually selfie sticks, Bluetooth tripods, etc. have a remote or an app which helps you take full advantage of the product.

Please check with the manufacturer if there's some type of workaround with this issue.

Let us know if you managed to sort this out!

Cheers,
Jack
Yes, the head has an remote. However the manual says "Remote control capture function is only used to control the phone to take pictures, not available for shooting video operation" and since obviously for the 3d panorama the shutter must be pressed all the time like in video it seems I am stuck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
There is a 360 Huawei app that is meant to be for the Huawei 360cam try using that app see of it helps.