Answered

Huawei Histen cave effect honor 10

• 16 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Since I opt in on Huawei histen software all my recordings have a cave effect, very annoying, if I play radio or my own music through car speakers or in a JBL loudspeaker it sounds like from the bottom of a cave, cannot deactivate neither so I am quite annoyed, there is any way around it? I have an European double sim honor 10 with the latest updates.
icon

Best answer by Danjl 17 September 2019, 09:56

@PeterSundayMan89 Hi, I have moved your question to a topic that deals with the same problem and asked Support to give a response.
View original

3 replies

Hi there, I've been reading the FAQ's looking for an answer to only find this one as a similar problem: this chap says his car audio sounds like in a cave, mine happens too, in the car or with loudspeaker, all since I activated the Huawei Husten. I have an Honor 10 dual sim with the latest software available for this phone (I think is android 9), I been trying to deactivate it but can't find a way through. Don't want to reboot because my cloud storage is full and I'm not sure what will get deleted forever. There is any way around it many thanks for your help beforehand!
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@PeterSundayMan89 Hi, I have moved your question to a topic that deals with the same problem and asked Support to give a response.
Many thanks!