Answered

Access private space on Mate 20 pro

Hi is anyone having issue with accessing private space on huawei mate 20 Pro. I have been trying to access, it does not allow me.
icon

Best answer by Max 9 January 2019, 19:29

Hello @h.shaik ,

To access the Private Space, you will have to go to Settings > Privacy & Security > PrivateSpace > Enable.

It should be letting you access the PrivateSpace feature, as well as customize it as you wish.

Nevertheless, if you are encountering issues, please let us know what is the exact issue that you are having.

Best wishes,
Max

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello @h.shaik ,

To access the Private Space, you will have to go to Settings > Privacy & Security > PrivateSpace > Enable.

It should be letting you access the PrivateSpace feature, as well as customize it as you wish.

Nevertheless, if you are encountering issues, please let us know what is the exact issue that you are having.

Best wishes,
Max
There is no private space option at all in my Huawei mate 20 pro. I bought today and I did not hide any app or private space. But I can not see private space option. How to solve this issue ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi @eyup,

Welcome on the community. I moved your question to this thread. Please read the comments above and let us know if you need assistance. 🙂

First of all thanks for your reply!
My phone issue is that there is no private space option from the beginning of my usage (it has been 1 day). It is not like "I have used before but I can not access it now" situation. I bought the phone and I went settings > privacy&security and there was no "private space" option. I thought it might be emui 9 issue. And I did reset to factory settings and also I did hard reset. But there is still no private space option. This is my screen shot.

Thanks.
Nobody has the solution ???
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @eyup,

Sorry about the situation. This is quite peculiar. Have you tried factory resetting your device? For the steps click here.
Let's hope you'll manage to sort it out. If not, feel free to come back to us.

Best wishes,
Max.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings