Answered

Android setup keeps telling me, that app updates are ready and that I should connect to WiFi

• 21 June 2019
  • 21 replies

Android setup keeps telling me, that app updates are ready and that i should connect to WiFi, even though I am connected and then it just keeps going :

"Preparing for setup... You can finish setting up the your LYA-L29 soon"

But nothing happens. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by Amy 8 July 2019, 11:02

Hi all, Please take a look at this thread for more information about this. 🙂
View original

21 replies

hi, 

same problem here, i updated all apps 10 million times from google play, huawei app gallery, wiped the cache many times, nothing helps. starting to get very upset...

New software update INSTALLED today, awesome I thought!! But this flipping notification still WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!!!!! I know it's only a minor issue but please, for the love of God, sort it out!!!!! I've had it on my phone for months now and I have checked and installed every update under the sun but IT'S STILL THERE!!!

Android setup keeps telling me, that app updates are ready and that i should connect to WiFi, even though I am connected and then it just keeps going :

"Preparing for setup... You can finish setting up the your LYA-L29 soon"

But nothing happens. What do I do?

Soooo I've been having this problem for ever and then decided to go on the Huawei app gallery, when I went on there it got me to update the app gallery and then there was a huge list of apps to update, I updated then, then restarted the phone and boom job Done 😁😁😁
Having the same issue here, phone's not even a month old. will be getting returned and replaced with a Samsung.
☹
Brand new mate 20 pro and still getting this problem, first ever huawei and this is annoying plus i dont know if phone is keeping it self up to date?
On the notification you can swipe left, hit the settings icon and disable the message, I did that weeks ago and have had no further issues
I have the exact same problem, since the EMUI update to 9.1.0.311!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huawei wake up

P20 Pro
I tried a few things but going into the play store and doing an update of apps and then a reset of the cache within the thread above removed the error for me, only had the phone a few days so not sure if this is a permanent fix or needs to be done more than once
I am having the exact same issue with my Mate 20 Pro.
I followed the help from the other thread mentioned and it's a temporary fix for maybe an hour.
Having to keep repeating it is getting tedious...

Anybody had any luck yet with customer support?

Anyone found an alternative permenant fix?
I already do this thing.. Like this thread mention... Already reboot my phone.. But no anything happen... The notification come again... Noa anything happen
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all, Please take a look at this thread for more information about this. 🙂
Please solve this thing.... This android setup... Make trouble tu us
I'm also... This thing happen tu me... I already reboot.... But this thing come again happen
Exactly the same for me too. It keeps returning every few days.
Userlevel 1
Same for me too.
I have this happening too. Has anyone found it causes other apps to not work?
Same issue on my mate 20 pro
Same here on my mate 20 pro... Tried emailing support but have had zero response.
Exactly the same issue on my mate 20 pro
I have the exact same problem, since the EMUI update to 9.0.0.266
My solution for the moment is simply to go into apps and then disaple it from there. That will get rid of the notification. But I don't feel that it's a longterm solution
I have the exact same problem, since the EMUI update to 9.0.0.266