Answered

App transfer from iPhone X to Mate 20 Pro

• 10 December 2018
  • 3 replies

• Fearless Explorer
  • 6 replies
Hi I’m swapping from iPhone X to mate 20 pro. I have done a data transfer with phone clone. But is there any way of transferring apps and music and my notes ???.
icon

Best answer by Jmoon 10 December 2018, 17:12

Hey @Bear

Congrats on making the leap. I was a long term iPhone user but recently moved to Huawei and haven't looked back.

I believe that due to the differences between IOS and Android and Apple App Store and Google Play that you are unable to transfer apps, music and notes over. At first, this seemed a bit of a nuisance but I used it as an opportunity to really rethink what I needed, and to get to know my phone/ android and organise things exactly as I'd like them. It was actually quite an enjoyable experience rather than a chore and I'm really happy with how my new phone is set up and how little junk there is.

The way I used to transfer stuff between iPhones now kinda reminds me of moving lots of boxes of junk when you move home, only to never open them and end up moving them to the next place...and so on. (I've done this plenty of times too 😂).
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hey @Bear

Congrats on making the leap. I was a long term iPhone user but recently moved to Huawei and haven't looked back.

I believe that due to the differences between IOS and Android and Apple App Store and Google Play that you are unable to transfer apps, music and notes over. At first, this seemed a bit of a nuisance but I used it as an opportunity to really rethink what I needed, and to get to know my phone/ android and organise things exactly as I'd like them. It was actually quite an enjoyable experience rather than a chore and I'm really happy with how my new phone is set up and how little junk there is.

The way I used to transfer stuff between iPhones now kinda reminds me of moving lots of boxes of junk when you move home, only to never open them and end up moving them to the next place...and so on. (I've done this plenty of times too 😂).