App Twin Problem

When use app twin with facebook. I have 3 apps.

10 replies

I have the exact same problem! I'm trying to locate if there's any possibility to clear the cache of app twin or the default launcher but no luck so far. I'm now considering a system reset, or factory reset worst case scenario. Please help! 😭
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Just noticed I have this too (I hardly ever look in my app drawer). Doesn't affect functionality at all but, yes, it's annoying. Pretty sure this will be easily rectified by a firmware update, especially as it's been raised here.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi all,

Have you tried to clear just the cache partition of the device from the recovery menu?

This won't delete the data on your device.

Please let me know of the outcome!

Best wishes,
Max
Max wrote:

Hi all,

Have you tried to clear just the cache partition of the device from the recovery menu?

This won't delete the data on your device.

Please let me know of the outcome!

Best wishes,
Max

How can we do this?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @ashbree,

In order to perform a wipe cache partition, kindly follow the steps below:

Wipe cache partition from the Recovery menu:
1. Turn the device off completely.
2. Press and hold the volume up + power key at the same time, until you get into the recovery menu.
3. Select "Wipe cache partition" (navigate by using the volume keys and power button to select).
4. Confirm the action by selecting "Wipe cache partition" again.
5. At the end of this process, the recovery menu appears for the second time - select "Reboot system now".
Note: Please make sure to select Wipe cache partition, and not Wipe data/factory reset - the latter will erase all data on the internal storage of the device.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @ashbree,

Did you take the steps Max provided? Please let us know if this solved your issue. 🙂
Hi. I have the same problem with my P20 Pro. 3 fb apps when I turned on app twin. I tried Amy's suggestion of wiping the cache but it did not work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @qwerty_dvorak,

In that case, can you please PM me the Serial Number of your devices so I can look into this further?

You can find this info on Settings > About phone > Status or on the box of the devices.

Looking forward to your replies!

Best wishes,
Max
Hello me also i got this problem on my Huawei mate 9 but i deacrivated my facebook account on facebook number 2 and the 2 fb didn't appear again then i log in on the first facebook number 2
My problem was resolved after the latest update.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings