Answered

AR measurement app on Mate 20 Pro

• 27 June 2019
  • 3 replies

• Fearless Explorer
  • 4 replies
Hi guys, I have my mate 20 pro just updated to EMUI 9. 1,was very satisfied with everything,but then I realise that I couldn't find the AR measurement app on my phone as it is one of the EMUI 9. 1 features. I am currently on 9.1.0. 300 version using the LYA-L29 model. Any answer will be appreciated. Much thanks

Cheers
icon

Best answer by DRSC Media 27 June 2019, 13:27

Check the footnotes.

The marketing material does not lie either, it clearly states, in big,

"When you need a quick measurement tool for simple DIY projects, just open the AR Measure App. You can accurately measure length, total area and volume with the HUAWEI TOF Camera. By utilizing the Face Recognition technology, you can now measure the height of a person with just a simple task of scanning from toe-to-head."

edit: Mate 20 Pro comes with 3D modeling thanks to the many sensors on it's front camera/notch. Search for "3D Live Maker" on Huawei AppGallery🙂
View original

3 replies

Hi there.

I did the same,
Unfortunately I have a feeling it is to do with the TOF camera on the new p30 Pro, which unfortunately our mate 20 pro does not have.

Hence I think our phones are in compatable with that app, for now that is.

Wish there was better news
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Check the footnotes.

The marketing material does not lie either, it clearly states, in big,

"When you need a quick measurement tool for simple DIY projects, just open the AR Measure App. You can accurately measure length, total area and volume with the HUAWEI TOF Camera. By utilizing the Face Recognition technology, you can now measure the height of a person with just a simple task of scanning from toe-to-head."

edit: Mate 20 Pro comes with 3D modeling thanks to the many sensors on it's front camera/notch. Search for "3D Live Maker" on Huawei AppGallery🙂
Hi guys, I have my mate 20 pro just updated to EMUI 9. 1,was very satisfied with everything,but then I realise that I couldn't find the AR measurement app on my phone as it is one of the EMUI 9. 1 features. I am currently on 9.1.0. 300 version using the LYA-L29 model. Any answer will be appreciated. Much thanks

Cheers

Hi tam you can download it here to P20 mate pro
https://www.getdroidtips.com/official-ar-measure-app-huawei-p30-pro/