Answered

Blue screen overlay

• 17 December 2018
  • 6 replies

I have a question I keep having a random blue screen overlay pop up lock screen home screen recent app it happens more but it goes away once I touch the screen also a greenish yellowish box around my folders on my homescreen again random and I havent enabled it to my knowledge anyone got any ideas
icon

Best answer by Amy 17 December 2018, 12:35

Hi N4T3,

That sounds odd! You are using a Mate 20 Pro right? Have you tried resetting your phone? You can read more about that here. Please let me know if you still have these issues after you reset or restore your device.
View original

6 replies

Shouldn't have done @Lifelust as I have never enabled it or dev mode for that matter
Userlevel 4
Badge
Have you got developers mode enabled? Perhaps there's something in there that got turned on by accident?
Will do thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thanks N4T3,

Please let us know if you need any assistance!
I have completed the reset how ever there is no way to tell if it has work as I have no idea what I did to trigger this strange activity I will see over the next 5 day if I done work I will update
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi N4T3,

That sounds odd! You are using a Mate 20 Pro right? Have you tried resetting your phone? You can read more about that here. Please let me know if you still have these issues after you reset or restore your device.