Bluetooth connection with Phonak apps

• 11 October 2019
  • 1 reply

• Fresh Fortune Cookie
  • 0 replies
Hi, I use HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite and I wear Phonak Marvel hearing aids, which only allow wireless Bluetooth connectivity with Android phones.

Thanks to Bluetooth Classic, for example, I can listen to music from my phone without using headphones. Whereas Bluetooth LE allows me to connect hearing aids with Phonak applications such as a remote control for them.

Streaming from the phone works great, unfortunately I have problems connecting with Phonak applications (Phonak Remote, myPhonak).

At the beginning, hearing aids connected to the application from time to time, recently not anymore. Repairing devices, restarting mobile, reinstalling apps doesn't work. The same problem is with Mate 10 Lite which I checked.

Hearing aids, on the other hand, easily connect with other brands. I contacted Phonak about this. They confirmed the problem, but they believe that the problem lies with the phone manufacturer.

Do you have any ideas how to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance for any help!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jacek sorry you’re having issues and the community has been unable to help with your post. Perhaps a bluetooth cache refresh might help?

If you need further help, you can always contact the support team for further assistance.

https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/contact-us/