Since the image will be compressed, here's a full-sized version of an image: https://imgit.org/im/zep
Here's a bit of that image cut out (I swear it's not the game Asteroids!).
- Each one of the badly-drawn circles represents one area with a faulty part of the sensor
- Each one of these shows on all photos with dark backgrounds.
- Quite a few, especially the large clusters, are very easy to see on the screen (where I noticed this at first)
- This was taken on 'Pro' mode, although the same happens with all modes
- Rear camera
- Section shown is approx. top 1/5 of image. The rest of the image is not as bad, but still another 50-100 areas like the ones shown.