Answered

FreeBuds sound delay

Show first post

31 replies

No solution when it's happening only with Huawei and not OnePlus or Samsung
but i tried them on my laptop and its the same. So its problem with freebuds
No solution when it's happening only with Huawei and not OnePlus or Samsung
Hello, my new freebuds lite are out of sync for almost 1 second when watching videos on all my devices or listening to music. Any idea? I teste my other bluetooth headphones and they have no lag

Have you tried changing the codec that is being used?

Slide down to open up the settings menu, hopefully your Bluetooth icon is there, long press on it to open up the Bluetooth menu. Each device has its own settings menu, tap that and look for 'playback quality' and 'high quality sound' settings.

Hi,
Thanks for replying and trying to help
Nothing in there,
Only p

lace that I can check the codec is in the Developer settings

found any solution? I have new p30 pro and new freebuds lite and they have horrible 1s lag

Slide down to open up the settings menu, hopefully your Bluetooth icon is there, long press on it to open up the Bluetooth menu. Each device has its own settings menu, tap that and look for 'playback quality' and 'high quality sound' settings.

Hi,
Thanks for replying and trying to help
Nothing in there,
Only p

lace that I can check the codec is in the Developer settings