• 21 April 2019
  • 2 replies

I got galaxy watch, but i can't sign to samsung account
I get white screen evey time i want to sign in
icon

Best answer by Marky 23 April 2019, 16:13

It's not you it's Samsung, something went wrong their end over the Easter weekend. See quote below:

Members on the Samsung Community forums have complained that they're having trouble logging into the Galaxy Wearables app, in addition to not being able to download or update apps.
While the issues do seem pretty widespread, anyone that was signed in before April 18 should be ok.
The app's apparently been having problems for a few days at this point, but thankfully, Samsung has confirmed that it's aware of what's going on and actively working on a fix.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Fadiz ,

Welcome to the Huawei community. Can I ask which Huawei device you are having issues with?
Userlevel 2

It's not you it's Samsung, something went wrong their end over the Easter weekend. See quote below:

Members on the Samsung Community forums have complained that they're having trouble logging into the Galaxy Wearables app, in addition to not being able to download or update apps.
While the issues do seem pretty widespread, anyone that was signed in before April 18 should be ok.
The app's apparently been having problems for a few days at this point, but thankfully, Samsung has confirmed that it's aware of what's going on and actively working on a fix.