Sticky Solved

How to claim Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger

How do I claim my free watch and charger. My new phone arrived today after back order. I ordered the day before the deadline but can't find link on website
icon

Best answer by Plymalan 6 November 2018, 13:56

https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/mate20propreorder/home

You just need pre-order proof.

View original

60 replies

https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/mate20propreorder/home

You just need pre-order proof.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Thank you for sharing that link @Plymalan!

@Choggelec, If you want to claim the Watch GT and the Wireless Charger you can get started here. And don't forget to read the terms, here you'll find all the info you need. 🙂
So I preordered the Mate 20 pro but it has the green screen issue. Vodafone have told me they are aware of the problem and will replace it. However, they couldn't give any info on the preorder bundle. Will getting the phone replaced effect the claim? If so what should I do because I love the phone just want to get a working one and my preorder bonus. Thanks.
I claimed the pre order, but i didn't get answer.
Nobody told me, that when can i get free watch and free wireless
It's processed after 14 days. Guessing it's so that they know you kept the phone rather than sending it back.

It says as much on that site.
You'll get an email once it has been processed and there's a check your claim option.
Patience is a virtue.
Over 2 weeks ago I reported.
Userlevel 2
Hi I still waiting on answer from huawei customer service what will be wirh gift when device will be replacement for screen green issues.....
Userlevel 2
RedFox wrote:

So I preordered the Mate 20 pro but it has the green screen issue. Vodafone have told me they are aware of the problem and will replace it. However, they couldn't give any info on the preorder bundle. Will getting the phone replaced effect the claim? If so what should I do because I love the phone just want to get a working one and my preorder bonus. Thanks.

Huawei can't cancel your gift it's by law you don't return and cancel your contract or refund you just replacement device because have hardware problem.
I have same issues with this phone and also have pre order and as well I waiting on my replacement kit....
Userlevel 2
Huawei do not need to supply the gift as stated in their T&C's, the gits are never guaranteed, the best advice is to make the claim using the original pre-order information and receipt but also include that you have had the device replaced due to it being faulty.

Once the claim is submitted, you could ring the claim line to check if the claim has been submitted correctly and if they would see any issues with this. I remember there were lots of issues with the Bose Headset claims and the network operators weren't very helpful, but Huawei did pull through on this.
Hi has anybody got a response yet comfirming their claim or have actually received the above promotional mate 20 pre order gifts. The 14 day quoted response time is nearly up and I've not heard anything yet.
Userlevel 2
It says your claim will be processed in 14 days. So that would be Friday the 9th before they start processing claims, normally with these sort of promos from phone manufacturers the items can arrive at any point in a 28 day period after the 14 day wait for processing. This is so you don't claim the gift and then return the phone.
Userlevel 3
After a disappointing first time experience with Huawei. Finally some good news 🙂

Userlevel 2
Interesting. When did you initially claim. Was it on the 26th or after?
When did you make the claim?
Userlevel 3
@Tomin78 @Ldm2015 I pre ordered my device on the 24th which arrived on the 26th. I made the claim on the 26th. Hopefully, within 30 days I should have my freebies.
OK. S-o my.
Userlevel 2
Awesome, I preordered on the 23rd and claimed on the 26th. So should be hearing soon.
Userlevel 3
@Ldm2015 for sure. They will message you on the number you have provided and then followed by an email.
I had my confirmation that it has been processed today. I got my mate 20 pro on launch date.
I still haven't got anything.
Userlevel 3
Anyone who pre ordered their device before the 26th will definitely be hearing from Huawei.
Userlevel 2
I pre order 17th now wait for replacement kit after I need send new IMEI and proof of exchange after will be my order processed
Hi all just had a email from huawei saying that they have not received the preorder documents which I sent when I picked up my mate 20 pro on the 26th October on launch day and sent all the documents they required has anyone had the same problem going to resend again tomorrow.
Userlevel 3
I submitted my claim on October 26th as well and got an email today confirming claim has been validated.
Userlevel 1
Got my confirmation email and text today. Claimed on the 26th

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings