Answered

How to claim Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger

Show first post

256 replies

Mine is here too, at last. Haven't got my replacement phone back yet from SBE. Can't decide whether to wait or pair it with my old iPhone for now.

Thoughts?

Shouldn't cause any pairing issues when the Mate 20 Pro arrives should it?
Mine is here too, at last. Haven't got my replacement phone back yet from SBE. Can't decide whether to wait or pair it with my old iPhone for now.

Thoughts?

What day were you on? I'm on day 37 but given the delays I suspect there's still people waiting quite a bit longer than me?.

Thoughts?

What day were you on? I'm on day 37 but given the delays I suspect there's still people waiting quite a bit longer than me?.

Well it was validated 20th November so if you count the 20th and today 46 days :-(

Edit

By the sounds of Madjock's post it sounds like they're saying there's no more stock shortage so could just be a case of them catching up with the despatching them all!

Thoughts?

Well it was validated 20th November so if you count the 20th and today 46 days :-(

Edit

By the sounds of Madjock's post it sounds like they're saying there's no more stock shortage so could just be a case of them catching up with the despatching them all!

Yeah last time I phoned them they said no stock issues anymore. They were waiting for the fulfillment team starting back work on the 2nd. Once they clear their back log I'm sure it won't be long.

BTW I didn't receive a tracking number from them or anything from DX. I emailed promo this morning asking for it after my txt saying its not on its way.
Then boom arrived a few hours later. I'm up in the Highlands BTW so must have been sent 2/3rd for it to arrive this morning.

Hope yours arrives soon.

The watch is basic but looks really nice. Still tinkering with it.
Userlevel 1
I'm glad a bunch of you have got yours, hopefully get mine soon. Mine was validated on the 21st November. No text or emails and doesn't say its been sent on the tracker.
Userlevel 1
Hey lads... Checked my email and bish bash bosh it's on its way 👍
Userlevel 1
20.32pm and says delivery by the 7th. All yours come in a day? In at the weekend but will be working Monday
Userlevel 2
The DX only deliver Monday to Friday, so I have arranged for mine to be redelivered when I'm at work to the office.
Userlevel 1
Did you get same day mate? Or have to choose different day other than the 7th?
Hey another here validated on the 21st Nov any one got there's yet?!
Still waiting for mine - although only approved on the 23rd November - still longer than 30 days as promised.
Userlevel 2
Did you get same day mate? Or have to choose different day other than the 7th?
I've had to push mine back from the 7th to the 10th. I'll be glad when I finally get the items though, I move house on the 14th so just in the nick of time!
Day 49 today plus the 14 for validation, still waiting and no e-mail. getting beyond a joke now. Have contacted promo team on several occasions and have apparently been escalated. smells of BS!!!
Userlevel 1
I went into carphone warehouse. They have now sent an email and info on my behalf.
Will go back in and chase it up.
On Day 41 now and the fulfillment team have been back at work for 5 days allegedly. This customer service is truly appalling. Not even had a response to my last email.
Userlevel 1
How we doing lads? I hope you all get it sorted, it's been a pain but mine arrived today. It got left at my door 👏👏 bout pissing time!!!
My claim for the two free gifts with a preorder of the Mate 20 Pro still have not arrived - 7 weeks after they were supposedly sent for dispatch. Can you give any indication of when they will arrive?

I received the e-mail on November 30th and it said in there that I should receive the gifts within 30 days from that point - it's been 41.....

I've tried contacting Huawei directly and on twitter but they're not responding to anything - can anybody help me understand what to do next, or if there has been a delay which should clear at some point?

Thank you,

-Ben
My claim for the two free gifts with a preorder of the Mate 20 Pro still have not arrived - 7 weeks after they were supposedly sent for dispatch. Can you give any indication of when they will arrive?

I received the e-mail on November 30th and it said in there that I should receive the gifts within 30 days from that point - it's been 41.....

I've tried contacting Huawei directly and on twitter but they're not responding to anything - can anybody help me understand what to do next, or if there has been a delay which should clear at some point?

Thank you,

-Ben

If you read above you will learn everything you need to know but in short there's been stock shortages but since a large delivery over Christmas this is now solved. However, there's a large backlog of people waiting. Mine arrived 5th January and was validated 20th November so I'd guess you'll get yours within a week or so.
Good news. Validated on 26th November and the bundle has arrived today. 15 days late but at least they have finally got around to catching up on deliveries. So, if you're still waiting, it seems you won't have to wait much longer now.

Would like to thank people in this thread for being helpful with keeping people up to date on the whole delivery situation since i couldn't be bothered to contact Huawei and endure the generic emails.

Enjoy your new gadgets and gizmos! Hope Huawei treats you better.
Got my email frm DX on Tuesday just delivered there now 🙂
Userlevel 2
Finally got mine, pretty chuffed with it all. Seems like most are getting there gifts now so hopefully everyone will receive theirs without much more delay.
Got a text overnight from Huawei saying my gift has been fulfilled and to refer to my email. However, there is no email so I'll carry on waiting.
Got a text overnight from Huawei saying my gift has been fulfilled and to refer to my email. However, there is no email so I'll carry on waiting.
Email now received from DX saying it is coming today. I was validated on 28 November so I'm guessing most people will have had theirs by now

Got a text overnight from Huawei saying my gift has been fulfilled and to refer to my email. However, there is no email so I'll carry on waiting.Email now received from DX saying it is coming today. I was validated on 28 November so I'm guessing most people will have had theirs by now

No still waiting for mine validated on 02 December, hopefully will turn up next week.
Unbelievable.

I've not left the house all day but I've just received an email saying the package has been delivered and signed for. NOT HERE IT HASN'T.

Absolutely steaming 😡

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings