Answered

How to claim Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger

Show first post

256 replies

Userlevel 1
My claim was approved on 13 Nov, still not received it. Huawei responded to my queries with blatant lies and disdain. Check out trustpilot and see why 75% of reviewers rate them 1 star.
I've twice contacted Huawei support in 2 years, both times I'd have been as well asking my 🐈cat. Last Huawei product I'll buy

Takes the piss doesn't it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

Please do not worry if your watch GT gift has not arrived just yet, guaranteed if your claim has been validated you will receive the gift promotion you have applied for.

In order to check about the progress of your claim, kindly click here , scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see "Track your Claim" where you can track the progress of your claim by entering your claim ID.
Also, you can reach our promotion department by completing a form online here , or by telephone at: 0345 216 0131.

Note: you can find the Huawei Mate 20 Pro pre-order terms and conditions here

I trust this information is of assistance. I wish you a lovely day and enjoy your watch GT! 😀

Max
Userlevel 2
I emailed today and was told it was with DX delivery and to wait for more details from them. I don't know if that is a generic response or not?
Userlevel 1
I emailed today and was told it was with DX delivery and to wait for more details from them. I don't know if that is a generic response or not?
Sounds promising for you mate, when did yours get validated again? All I get on emai is delays or within 3o days. Blah blah
Userlevel 2

I emailed today and was told it was with DX delivery and to wait for more details from them. I don't know if that is a generic response or not?Sounds promising for you mate, when did yours get validated again? All I get on emai is delays or within 3o days. Blah blah

Thanks. Validation was on 22nd of November, so very nearly on the 30 day limit!
Userlevel 1

I emailed today and was told it was with DX delivery and to wait for more details from them. I don't know if that is a generic response or not?Sounds promising for you mate, when did yours get validated again? All I get on emai is delays or within 3o days. Blah blah
Thanks. Validation was on 22nd of November, so very nearly on the 30 day limit!

Mine was valididated on the 21st and still nothing for me 😳 have you got an email yet?
Userlevel 2
Nothing as yet...
My claim was validated 20th November. Called earlier to be told the product is showing as with the courier at the distribution centre or something like that. Then they said if it doesn’t be come tomorrow then wait until Monday and call and they’ll ‘put a priority on it but there has been shortages so this may cause a delay’. Either it is with the courier or it’s not. If it is, then shortages are irrelevant...if it’s not (which is where I’m putting my money) then they’re just feeding me bs but at least get your story straight...

On top of this I’m still waiting for my replacement from SBE and ‘they have no info’ on when stock is expected. The phone was delivered late, then the green screen happened and they’ve had it ages. I’m paying for a phone pre-ordered 18th October which I’ve had in my hand for less than 2 weeks.

How can such such a massive company have such poor infrastructure and logistics?
I got mine and now waiting to send it back. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and won't update also screen only comes on sometimes. The up button is meant to swit h it on but mine only comes on the odd time. Not amused.
Userlevel 2
I got mine and now waiting to send it back. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and won't update also screen only comes on sometimes. The up button is meant to swit h it on but mine only comes on the odd time. Not amused.
Oh no, quality control is not a Huawei strength at the moment!
I came over from Samsung but have to be honest I'm beginning to regret it. Now I've to. wait at least another 2 weeks to get my watch which I waited 40 odd days to get in first place. A few years ago Samsung did a giveaway but you got it from the likes of Vodafone so any issues could be easily sorted. Yes this seems to be very poor. Also the fact there doesn't even seem to be mods about at all on the community pages
Userlevel 1
It's a shit storm!!!
Hi all,

There seems to be a "delay" in getting the promo gifts. I have emailed HUAWEI since last week and been reassured that I would receive my gift within 30days of validation. Guess what 30 days been and gone now and still no sign of free gift...
so i emailed them again and their response was;

Good morning.
Thank you for your email.
Regrettably there has been a slight delay on delivery of the rewards.
This is currently clearing up and we expect the rewards to be processed and shipped and soon as possible.
We would like to apologize for the delay that you have experienced.
Please be assured that we have not forgotten about you and it should not be much longer until you see your rewards.
We do not yet have a tracking number from the courier.
As your reward dispatch is being organized, the delivering courier DX should contact you a day or two via email prior to the delivery of your reward.
Regarding complaints, please feel free to reply to this email with your complaint and we will forward it to the appropriate department.
Once more we are sorry for the delay and apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
Kind Regards,
Sebastian @ Huawei Promotional Support Team

Huawei seems to make a habit of not sending out free gifts on time.. please see below article and last time they blamed Bose for not being able to deliver these on time.

https://www.alphr.com/mobile-phones/1009420/huawei-bose-headphones-claim-problem

It doesnt matter if the phone is good or bad - if the customer services is bad the company is bad! Cant imagine how Huawei is going to solve any warranties if they can keep a simple promise to deliver gifts within their terms and conditions.

For me thats it, I will AVOID huawei and I will stick to Iphone from now on at least they have an excellent customer service.
Userlevel 1
my claim was verified on the 8th November?

No sign of mine yet?

Who should I contact???
Userlevel 2
my claim was verified on the 8th November?

No sign of mine yet?

Who should I contact???

You can fill in the contact from on the tracking page to submit you complaint. Go to the support page and fill in the contact Us bit.
Userlevel 1
Hi all,

There seems to be a "delay" in getting the promo gifts. I have emailed HUAWEI since last week and been reassured that I would receive my gift within 30days of validation. Guess what 30 days been and gone now and still no sign of free gift...
so i emailed them again and their response was;

Good morning.
Thank you for your email.
Regrettably there has been a slight delay on delivery of the rewards.
This is currently clearing up and we expect the rewards to be processed and shipped and soon as possible.
We would like to apologize for the delay that you have experienced.
Please be assured that we have not forgotten about you and it should not be much longer until you see your rewards.
We do not yet have a tracking number from the courier.
As your reward dispatch is being organized, the delivering courier DX should contact you a day or two via email prior to the delivery of your reward.
Regarding complaints, please feel free to reply to this email with your complaint and we will forward it to the appropriate department.
Once more we are sorry for the delay and apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
Kind Regards,
Sebastian @ Huawei Promotional Support Team

Huawei seems to make a habit of not sending out free gifts on time.. please see below article and last time they blamed Bose for not being able to deliver these on time.

https://www.alphr.com/mobile-phones/1009420/huawei-bose-headphones-claim-problem

It doesnt matter if the phone is good or bad - if the customer services is bad the company is bad! Cant imagine how Huawei is going to solve any warranties if they can keep a simple promise to deliver gifts within their terms and conditions.

For me thats it, I will AVOID huawei and I will stick to Iphone from now on at least they have an excellent customer service.

Ha pretty much sent me the same exact same email the other day. I just email them everyday now saying updates... They still send the same email 😂 morons.

Yes mate20 you can just go to the claim page and contact from there. Won't get you anywhere though 😂
Userlevel 1
I just got this

Unfortunately, the Terms and Conditions of the promotion have not been met and your claim has therefore been rejected for the following reason:
None of the required documents were submitted on time as requested. please review Term&Conditions
If you are unable to click on any link provided, please copy and paste it into your web browser.
If you need to contact us please visit our support page.
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Kind Regards,
Promotional Support
This is an automated email, please do not reply.

I did send all the relevant info??????
Userlevel 1
so I have an confirmation email on the 8th november saying request was succesful. Now they are saying I didnt send the documents on time?
Userlevel 1
Could someone PLEASE address this. Its the main reason I went for the phone as that promotion was on
Userlevel 2
Just email them back, it's clearly a mistake on their part. Offer them the opportunity to put it right.
Userlevel 1
Yeah that's clearly a mistake. Told you, bloody morons in operation 😂

https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/mate20propreorder/contact

If will be fine buddy, maybe you inputted wrong claim number? Just fill the form in again 👍
Userlevel 1
The form no longer exists
My claim was verified and sent for fulfillment on 28/11.
So my 30 days will be up between Xmas and NY. I expect it shall be late due to holiday closure's
Merry Christmas to all
Happy holidays to those who don't ;}
Userlevel 1
The form no longer exists
? On mobile just scroll down and its there buddy.
Userlevel 1
https://huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/claims/mate20propreorder/late

The promo is over? So can't send details again.
I've already sent the contact form. They replied with the same thing.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings