Answered

How to claim Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger

Show first post

256 replies

Userlevel 1
You don't want the claim form pal you want to go to the one I posted above and just fill in the contact form. You might of put your claim id in the wrong box when contacting them so just send a message to them again and attach a picture of yours that says claim validated or your email as proof.

Userlevel 1
I've realised the email didn't say validated. The email said confirmation of claim received.

But they never contacted me after that. Its only when I contacted them the other day they said I hadn't sent the right documents.

I had sent everything required. All the proof of purchase etc...
Userlevel 1
So this was the 8th

Dear Mr ######
Claim ID: ######
Thank you for your Huawei Mate 20 Pro Pre Order - GB claim.
Your claim will be processed in 14 days. We will email you with further instructions once your claim has been processed.
In case the information you have submitted should not be complete or legible, we will ask you to provide this again in order to proceed with your claim.
Please keep checking your email inbox regularly to ensure that you receive our responses and updates on your claim.
If you are unable to click on any link provided, please copy and paste it into your web browser.
If you need to contact us please visit our support page.
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Kind Regards,
Promotional Support
This is an automated email, please do not reply.

But then nothing after that.?
Userlevel 1
8th November
Userlevel 1
They havnt even told me what it is i havnt sent? This is infuriating
Userlevel 1
It was carphone warehouse. They have just told me to go in store and get the store to send the documents on my behalf.

Hopefully getting it from the store they will play ball?
Userlevel 1
It was carphone warehouse. They have just told me to go in store and get the store to send the documents on my behalf.

Hopefully getting it from the store they will play ball?

Ahh I hope you get that sorted mate, I would be loading an ak and going nico style 😳 really frustrating but I am sure you will get it sorted out and both parties will play ball. Let us know how you get on. I've still had nothing so after new year now I guess and I ain't even at home anyway
Userlevel 1
Thank you for your email.
On 22 November we had sent you an email with a request for additional information.
You had 7 calendar day to provide this information.
We send you a copy of that email with the detail request
Sadly we did not receive the required information within the 7 calendar days and the claim automatically invalidated.

I didn't get an email on the 22nd.
They won't send them. So pissed off
Hi new to this.

My claim was validated on the 19/11 and not received anything yet. Emailed them a few times and been fobbed off repeatedly with the same email saying its delayed. 37 days and counting when T&C state WITHIN 30 FFS. 🤣
Userlevel 1
Latest...

It is the responsibility for the applicant to follow the claim, emails can end up in a spam folder or not being relayed by an email provider. We are not responsible for any email send by us but not received due to this on your side. We had send an email on 22 November but sadly we did not receive any information within the 7 calendar days.
See the Terms and Conditions: "If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Gift Bundle. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days."
Sadly we did not receive the required information within the 7 calendar days and the claim automatically invalidated.
Kind Regards,
Rob @ Huawei Promotional Support Team
Latest...

It is the responsibility for the applicant to follow the claim, emails can end up in a spam folder or not being relayed by an email provider. We are not responsible for any email send by us but not received due to this on your side. We had send an email on 22 November but sadly we did not receive any information within the 7 calendar days.
See the Terms and Conditions: "If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Gift Bundle. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days."
Kind Regards,
Rob @ Huawei Promotional Support Team
Wow that is unreal well actually it's not. I finally got my watch and its not working raised a repair with them to be told a jiffy bag would be with me within 2-3 days. Got email about 4 days later to say issue had been raised and jiffy bag would be sent out in 2-3 days??? Still no jiffy bag to date.
Between Hulk issues with phone I don't think I'll be upgrading my other 3 phones on my account to Huawei.
Userlevel 1
Yeah. Is not getting this promotion grounds for getting my money back?
Was the email from them in your junk mail? Surely it's not your fault if it didn't reach you? They say they can't be responsible but what happened if someone entered the wrong details? Also you have an email saying your claim was accepted so how can they change their mind.
Userlevel 1
Ahh man I would be so angry, I have still not heard anything regarding mine. Have to get it sorted, have you checked your spam folder for the email? If it's not there then get right on them, if it's there you can't really do much regarding the T&C so they say.
I would give them a call instead and talk in person as you might be able to get a better response from them.

As for having an email saying validated then one email asking for more details going in your spam or not arriving at all... Check for the email, check in the previous email which says validated to see if it mentions the email could go into spam if they need further details regarding the reward.

Good luck mate, I noticed only Rob works there as he's the only one who replies 😂 Fuck you Rob!!!!!
Userlevel 1
Maybe we should get this then sell the watch when it comes?

Userlevel 1
No i did a search for the email nothing. not in junk.

Called carphone warehouse. They told me to go in the shop and get them to send the details
I will, but I know they will either refuse and say its to do with Hauwei, or they will and get the same response.

Will keep you posted.

This is after having all the issues with the first phone. green screen etc..
Luckily my new one doesnt, but at this point I dont want to keep it because the company have been so crap
Even allowing for the two UK bank holidays my 30 days are up.I have to say that the fuss to get my claim verified int he first place didn't bod well. It took the best part of 4 weeks to be verified due to Huawei refusing to acknowledge the email I got from Three as being suitable evidence of a pre-order, despite the fact the email arrived 2 days before the phone went on release. I spent a ridiculous amount of time back and forth between Three and Huawei. Surely the phone suppliers and the network providers must have some sort of agreement in place as to what is suitable evidence?

Now, time to crack on with complaining about non-receipt of my promo items. It was genuinely the only reason I chose this phone too. Don't get me wrong, it's a great phone but it hasn't been worth all this hassle.
I've just phoned them this morning, and been told that their is no stock shortage now and the only thing holding everything up now is that the forfillment team are off until the 02/01/19. So they should be sent out shortly afterwards.
I'm now on day 42 and counting since my claim was validated.
They say they didn't anticipate the promo demand. Surly thats what the pre orders were for back in October? Even then my phone was delayed by a week knock on effect my claim was also delayed as I had to wait on the phone for the numbers to claim.
Shambles from Huawei from start to finish (whenever that is 🤔).
Phone is good though which is a plus. But one of the big factors of me switching like many others was the promo which they have not delivered on. 😢
Userlevel 1
Im on day 40 odd, shipment should of resumed today. Anybody heard anything?
Just got an email from DX saying it will be delivered tomorrow. Maybe check your junk folder
I received an email and txt saying that it's now processed and being sent recorded delivery @ around 00.30 this morning. No tracking number yet though and no email from DX 🤔
That's strange I received the email from DX before the txt from Huawei. Nothing really surprises me with this company anymore though. Either way you probably don't have much longer to wait!

Mine says due to be 'delivered today now out on road'. I have to go out this afternoon, there's no doubt in my mind its going to come after I go out. Not sure if they let neighbours sign for the parcel or if it has to be delivered to this address.
Userlevel 3
That's strange I received the email from DX before the txt from Huawei. Nothing really surprises me with this company anymore though. Either way you probably don't have much longer to wait!

Mine says due to be 'delivered today now out on road'. I have to go out this afternoon, there's no doubt in my mind its going to come after I go out. Not sure if they let neighbours sign for the parcel or if it has to be delivered to this address.

Dx no left parcel in neigbours when will be no unable delivery try again next working day also left you card with instructions

Finally arrived 🙌👌🤣 hope everyone receives theirs shortly too. 👍

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings