Answered

How to claim Huawei Watch GT and Wireless Charger

How do I claim my free watch and charger. My new phone arrived today after back order. I ordered the day before the deadline but can't find link on website
icon

Best answer by Max 18 December 2018, 17:08

Hi all,

Please do not worry if your watch GT gift has not arrived just yet, guaranteed if your claim has been validated you will receive the gift promotion you have applied for.

In order to check about the progress of your claim, kindly click here , scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see "Track your Claim" where you can track the progress of your claim by entering your claim ID.
Also, you can reach our promotion department by completing a form online here , or by telephone at: 0345 216 0131.

Note: you can find the Huawei Mate 20 Pro pre-order terms and conditions here

I trust this information is of assistance. I wish you a lovely day and enjoy your watch GT! 😀

Max

View original

256 replies

Finally arrived 🙌👌🤣 hope everyone receives theirs shortly too. 👍
Userlevel 4
After a disappointing first time experience with Huawei. Finally some good news 🙂

Choggelec wrote:

How do I claim my free watch and charger. My new phone arrived today after back order. I ordered the day before the deadline but can't find link on website

Just recieved an email and my watch and charger will be delivered tomorrow with tracking number so excited cant wait. Thank you Huawei for the free gifts.
That's strange I received the email from DX before the txt from Huawei. Nothing really surprises me with this company anymore though. Either way you probably don't have much longer to wait!

Mine says due to be 'delivered today now out on road'. I have to go out this afternoon, there's no doubt in my mind its going to come after I go out. Not sure if they let neighbours sign for the parcel or if it has to be delivered to this address.
Userlevel 1

Userlevel 2
Ha! Proof that I am not mad
Userlevel 1
Probably a free set of wireless earphones that we'll need to wait 30 days for 😂😂😂
Userlevel 1

Well hello there!
Userlevel 1
Cheers! Just setting it up now! Can't wait to try it out. It's much bigger than I expected which is a good thing! My original on the right!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
craig51286 wrote:

My gift still not messages or update. However I've had no problems with the mate 20 pro other than the power button being in a crap place which results in me turning it off accidentally from time to time.. Anybody on barclays got thier contactless payment to work?

My gifts are still validated, every day I hope of a text as I go away in a week. Doesn't look like it's happening.

Hi @craig51286

My claim was validated on 12 November and ireceived my gifts on Wednesday. Got an email from DX courier the night before. Both the watch and wireless charger are great. Hopefully you'll receive yours soon.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
PatrickTrainer wrote:

Well hello there!

Congrats, I've had mine for a week or so and loving both 👍
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
PatrickTrainer wrote:

Cheers! Just setting it up now! Can't wait to try it out. It's much bigger than I expected which is a good thing! My original on the right!

Nice, you'll probably find quite a few updates coming through. I've had 3 or 4 already. Last one offered a great dashboard watchface.
unfortunately i missed out on this ordered my phone on the morning of 26/10/18 thinking i would be eligible for the watch and charger, EE's promo info stated the 26th not the 25th 😞 Never mind at least my Samsung gear S3 works with the huawei anyways.
Userlevel 2
If you look on the claim tracker, the last claim that was 'Processed' was 94099. That has not changed in several days which leads me to think they are out of stock or something else is amiss which has stalled the sending out of the gifts.

Sorry folks, it must be my fault as my claim ID is not too long after the last one that was processed. My luck has stalled the process! 😛😂
Userlevel 2
By strange coincidence, I just got an email advising that DX are going to deliver my package by the 3rd. I'll keep you posted.
Userlevel 1
I can only give you my experience - claim submitted 26/10/2018, claim validated 08/11/2018, package received 21/11/2018.
Userlevel 1
I had an email 20/11/2018 from DX Delivery to say my package will be delivered next day, then an email 21/11/2018 from Huawei to say Claim Payment Processed.
Fingers crossed I hear something soon wanna start running again and the watch will be awesome to monitor my runs
Userlevel 3
ijlwhyte wrote:

That's strange I received the email from DX before the txt from Huawei. Nothing really surprises me with this company anymore though. Either way you probably don't have much longer to wait!

Mine says due to be 'delivered today now out on road'. I have to go out this afternoon, there's no doubt in my mind its going to come after I go out. Not sure if they let neighbours sign for the parcel or if it has to be delivered to this address.

Dx no left parcel in neigbours when will be no unable delivery try again next working day also left you card with instructions
Userlevel 1
How we doing lads? I hope you all get it sorted, it's been a pain but mine arrived today. It got left at my door 👏👏 bout pissing time!!!
I sent a email to them they said my claim was with the distribution people and I would hear by the 12th of December
What was ur number
Mine is here too, at last. Haven't got my replacement phone back yet from SBE. Can't decide whether to wait or pair it with my old iPhone for now.

Thoughts?

Shouldn't cause any pairing issues when the Mate 20 Pro arrives should it?
painkiller wrote:

ijlwhyte wrote:

Mine is here too, at last. Haven't got my replacement phone back yet from SBE. Can't decide whether to wait or pair it with my old iPhone for now.

Thoughts?

Shouldn't cause any pairing issues when the Mate 20 Pro arrives should it?

What day were you on? I'm on day 37 but given the delays I suspect there's still people waiting quite a bit longer than me?.

Well it was validated 20th November so if you count the 20th and today 46 days :-(

Edit

By the sounds of Madjock's post it sounds like they're saying there's no more stock shortage so could just be a case of them catching up with the despatching them all!
Userlevel 1
Watch and charger arrived today, just setting it up.

Very pleased so far. Easy set. A few updates to get through but impressed* so far.

*easily impressed as I've never wore a watch before, let alone a smart watch and I will pretty much only use it for exercise

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings