Answered

Is there a way to modify font colour, particularly in the notification area?

• 11 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
This technicality became an issue as the default font colour seems fixed,

This becomes an issue when the notch is enabled & if a dark or black background is used then the notifications at the top, clock, battery, etc disappears as its a dark or black colour unless the drop down menu is used.

Changing these or font colours would be a useful customisation.

Any suggestion? As i may not always want to hide the notch.
icon

Best answer by Max 11 March 2019, 21:36

Hi @Ahus98,

That's a very good question! Thank you for bringing this up!

What you can do will be to install a different theme on your device. This will change the aspect, as well as the font and the color of the text.

Nevertheless, there is no built-in feature to change the font at the moment directly from the device, but I can forward this to the development team.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Ahus98,

That's a very good question! Thank you for bringing this up!

What you can do will be to install a different theme on your device. This will change the aspect, as well as the font and the color of the text.

Nevertheless, there is no built-in feature to change the font at the moment directly from the device, but I can forward this to the development team.

Best wishes,
Max
Userlevel 3
Thanks for the response Max, I thought this was the case as I looked through all of the customisation options, themes etc. It seems text colour could be integrated as a front customisation when fonts, icons are changed in themes.

We could also have a notch colour option similar to the p20 pro or a dim transparent bar to keep the icons visible when using the notch display with dark background.

For now I use backgrounds with light colours on top!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Ahus98,

Thank you for your reply! The info has been forwarded to the development team as stated.

Hope you are enjoying your phone! :)

Best wishes,
Max