Hi guys I have a few questions/niggles that are frustrating me. Hoping you can help.
Ideally I want to be able to fix all issues on the phone itself without the need to connect to a laptop.
1. Phone clone worked but didn't transfer my pictures in album just in one big gallery? How can I get back into albums?
2. All photos repeat in both Huawei gallery and Google photos as default? I only need one. Can you just delete the other?
3. Big issue: all my music artwork shows up in my photo gallery so I have thousands of albums covers mixed in with my normal photos. It takes ages searching through my photos. I don't want to see any music artwork in my photo albums just on the music app when I play music. How can I hide this simply? It's for driving me mad! I don't understand the terminology around creating a no media file etc.
4. With Huawei mail how do you restore deleted emails to inbox. Doesn't seem to give the option but the trash button is where the reply button is on iPhone so easy deleted!
5. I deleted the Huawei alarm and weather by accident and they are no where to be seen in the play store. Surely there is an easy way to restore other than factory reset!?
Is a great phone; just some of the software niggles cause unecessary issues and leave it to the user to resolve what the software should already be doing in the background!
Thanks in advance