Mate 20 Global Launch - Live Stream 16.10.18 @2pm

• 15 October 2018
  • 40 replies

Show first post

40 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
@amcolian Mate 20x is due for release in November on three, so i have been told.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
First look, LIVE from London, with our Wonder @IanMCalvert around 24 min!

Userlevel 5
Badge
@Amy can anyone confirm if any of the software features are coming to the P20 pro? i'm really interested in the Super HDR and any selfie software improvements.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Amy can anyone confirm if any of the software features are coming to the P20 pro? i'm really interested in the Super HDR and any selfie software improvements.

I'd asked the support team but I saw that you already talked to them in this topic.
Userlevel 5
Badge

@Amy can anyone confirm if any of the software features are coming to the P20 pro? i'm really interested in the Super HDR and any selfie software improvements.I'd asked the support team but I saw that you already talked to them in this topic.

yes i spoke to them via the chat, they said nothing was planned but they didn't really know. Any info you could get would be helpful.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Right now we don't have any additional info on this but I'll let you know when/if we do! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Was a great event , my first. Bit chaotic but it just showed the number of people / press etc interested in attending. The device's look amazing and the smart watch is on my christmas list for sure!

The porshe design blew me away, out of my budget for sure but it does look swiiiiiiiiish.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Good morning fellow community members!

@Golden started a thread asking about your most exiting thing from the Mate 20 Launch. You reply to him in this thread!
Userlevel 5
Badge

Is it possible you can send me copies of these please @Amy ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Ian,

I recently deleted all my photos.. but the group photo was taken with Golden's phone! @Golden could you please share 😃.
Userlevel 5
Badge
First look, LIVE from London, with our Wonder @IanMCalvert around 24 min!

So that's why YouTube went down then @Amy ?😂
Userlevel 5
Badge
Was a great event , my first. Bit chaotic but it just showed the number of people / press etc interested in attending. The device's look amazing and the smart watch is on my christmas list for sure!

The porshe design blew me away, out of my budget for sure but it does look swiiiiiiiiish.

A bit chaotic @chillphone?? If @Macca had been there, he would say the same as myself, which is that was well organised compared to the Huawei events I've previously been at!! 😂
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi Ian,

I recently deleted all my photos.. but the group photo was taken with Golden's phone! @Golden could you please share 😃.

Deleted all the photos @Amy? Does that mean we all didn't make an impression then? 🤣🤣
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Ian,

Deleted all the photos @Amy? Does that mean we all didn't make an impression then? 🤣🤣

Haha deleted from my phone but obviously after I printed all photos to put up on my living room wall 😉