Question

Mate 20 pro Bluetooth sound

• 14 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi, I recently purchased a huawei mate 20 pro with the harmon kardon speaker while the mate 20 christmas/New year offer with the speaker was up. After using my speaker with different devices, i relized the sound when played from my mate 20 pro is really low, compared to f. Ex. When i play from my own computer or my girlfriend plays from her Phone (iPhone 8+). So it would seem this is something with settings on the Phone, not the speaker as it plays loudly from other devices. Anybody know of any possible solutions? Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jesperlo,

Welcome on the community! Thank you for asking your question. 🙂

This sounds a lot like the issue in this thread. Please read the comments and let us know if you have any other questions.
Userlevel 4
Hi, I recently purchased a huawei mate 20 pro with the harmon kardon speaker while the mate 20 christmas/New year offer with the speaker was up. After using my speaker with different devices, i relized the sound when played from my mate 20 pro is really low, compared to f. Ex. When i play from my own computer or my girlfriend plays from her Phone (iPhone 8+). So it would seem this is something with settings on the Phone, not the speaker as it plays loudly from other devices. Anybody know of any possible solutions? Thanks in advance!

Could you test using a 'neutral' app such as MXPlayer? If you can, posting the output from MediaInfo of problematic files may be helpful.