Answered

Mate 20 Pro compatibility with Godox products

• 10 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, I’m trying to find out when or rather if there are plans to make the Mate 20 Pro compatible with the Godox A1 smartphone flash. Does anyone have any idea who could let me know? It’s a shame with such a great camera that I can’t use something this handy. I’m a photographer and I use Godox lights for my work so it would be really handy to use this.. https://www.essentialphoto.co.uk/product/godox-a1-smartphone-flash/
icon

Best answer by BarneyT 6 August 2019, 13:49

Hi there @RichardHanley, welcome to the community!

I will send your case to the development team so they can check it and provide me a proper answer. As soon as they notify me, I will come back to you!

Also, you said you are a photographer! So am I! I was wondering what kind of images are you shooting? I would really like to know that! You can send me a private message if you want to share this.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hi there @RichardHanley, welcome to the community!

I will send your case to the development team so they can check it and provide me a proper answer. As soon as they notify me, I will come back to you!

Also, you said you are a photographer! So am I! I was wondering what kind of images are you shooting? I would really like to know that! You can send me a private message if you want to share this.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Userlevel 1
Hi @BarneyT , thanks very much, I appreciate that. I've attached some pics I took with the Mate20 Pro, hope you like them...

Userlevel 1
I do studio stuff and weddings but haven't used the phone for those as I can't trigger the flashes, hence the question