Answered

Mate 20 pro delay ringtone

Hi All,
It's my first time here, i just joined the huawei world 😁.

2 days ago i get mate 20 pro and i. Have problem with the ringtone.. When someone calling me the ringtone start like after 2 second.

Another problem,
The apps notification sound connect together with the ringtone sound.. I simply cannot reduce the notifcation sound without the calling ringtone.

Can u please help me out
icon

Best answer by Jmoon 3 January 2019, 20:05

Blueguitars wrote:

Hi All,

2 days ago i get mate 20 pro and i. Have problem with the ringtone.. When someone calling me the ringtone start like after 2 second.

Another problem,
The apps notification sound connect together with the ringtone sound.. I simply cannot reduce the notifcation sound without the calling ringtone.

Can u please help me out

Hey @Blueguitars

Welcome to the club! Unfortunately, Huawei (like Google) has common volume/ notifications volume and you can't separate them without the use of a third party app (like Volume Butler).

As for the slight delay on incoming calls ringtone, I actually rather like this as it allows me to answer the phone if I notice a call coming in before it disturbs anyone.

Hope this answers your questions. Enjoy your new phone ☺

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Blueguitars wrote:

Hi All,

Another problem,

Can u please help me out

Hey @Blueguitars

Welcome to the club! Unfortunately, Huawei (like Google) has common volume/ notifications volume and you can't separate them without the use of a third party app (like Volume Butler).

As for the slight delay on incoming calls ringtone, I actually rather like this as it allows me to answer the phone if I notice a call coming in before it disturbs anyone.

Hope this answers your questions. Enjoy your new phone ☺
Thanks a lot for the help and v. Fast response 🙏

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings