Answered

Mate 20 pro delay ringtone

• 3 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi All,
It's my first time here, i just joined the huawei world 😁.

2 days ago i get mate 20 pro and i. Have problem with the ringtone.. When someone calling me the ringtone start like after 2 second.

Another problem,
The apps notification sound connect together with the ringtone sound.. I simply cannot reduce the notifcation sound without the calling ringtone.

Can u please help me out
icon

Best answer by Jmoon 3 January 2019, 20:05

Hi All,

2 days ago i get mate 20 pro and i. Have problem with the ringtone.. When someone calling me the ringtone start like after 2 second.

Another problem,
The apps notification sound connect together with the ringtone sound.. I simply cannot reduce the notifcation sound without the calling ringtone.

Can u please help me out

Hey @Blueguitars

Welcome to the club! Unfortunately, Huawei (like Google) has common volume/ notifications volume and you can't separate them without the use of a third party app (like Volume Butler).

As for the slight delay on incoming calls ringtone, I actually rather like this as it allows me to answer the phone if I notice a call coming in before it disturbs anyone.

Hope this answers your questions. Enjoy your new phone ☺
View original

2 replies

Thanks a lot for the help and v. Fast response 🙏
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi All,

Another problem,

Can u please help me out

Hey @Blueguitars

Welcome to the club! Unfortunately, Huawei (like Google) has common volume/ notifications volume and you can't separate them without the use of a third party app (like Volume Butler).

As for the slight delay on incoming calls ringtone, I actually rather like this as it allows me to answer the phone if I notice a call coming in before it disturbs anyone.

Hope this answers your questions. Enjoy your new phone ☺