Mate 20 Pro green edges on screen

Show first post

1856 replies

I've got to admit I made a mistake with my IMEI number on the tracking system. ðŸĪŠ.

Thanks for the info though. Hope your screen holds up.
That's great news. Do you know if the new screen is an LG, the make that was the problem in the first place?
That's great news. Do you know if the new screen is an LG, the make that was the problem in the first place?
The new screen fitted to my phone is a boe screen so fingers crossed all will be good 😀
evening all i have the green edge issue on my mate 20 pro, so contacted huawei and they raised an order number and sorted ups to pick up my phone had to package it myself, it was delivered on the 14th to SBE exranet Ashford but when i input 2 of the fields on the fault tracking shows no results any idea how long it takes for replacement screen or anything to show up on SBE, i dont like not knowing and my phone seemingly being in limbo, its been delivered but just any information you guys can shed would be appreciated
cheers
evening all i have the green edge issue on my mate 20 pro, so contacted huawei and they raised an order number and sorted ups to pick up my phone had to package it myself, it was delivered on the 14th to SBE exranet Ashford but when i input 2 of the fields on the fault tracking shows no results any idea how long it takes for replacement screen or anything to show up on SBE, i dont like not knowing and my phone seemingly being in limbo, its been delivered but just any information you guys can shed would be appreciated
cheers

If I remember correctly, it took a few days to show on the system, they have your phone so I'm sure all will be good, it just takes a while to pass through to an engineer.
Thanks @CraigLowe worries me when it's out of my hands 😁😁 fortunately my mate 10 pro is a great backup, the waiting game begins lol