Mate 20 Pro latest update 9.0.0.238

Userlevel 4
Badge
Well with all the hooha about Huawei and the US sanctions, look what arrived tonight

19 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Me 2
Userlevel 2
Arrived in Germany, too!
Userlevel 4
Badge
I don't have this yet and I'm in the UK.

The news I've seen states that we will still get updates from Google and all Google services will continue to work however we won't get new versions of the OS.

The news I've seen states that we will still get updates from Google and all Google services will continue to work however we won't get new versions of the OS.

Try with HISUITE on pc.
Userlevel 4
Badge

Try with HISUITE on pc.

Thanks, tried it earlier and it worked. It seems weird that my phone won't update OTA. It was the same last time when I updated it to .210.
Userlevel 3
Im in UK on Vodafone and also have the 9.0.0.238 update which arrived OTA. Anyone any idea when we will get (or will we ever get) 9.1? 🙏
Userlevel 2

I had heard that existing models would still get updates and that the Mate 20 Pro is now back on the Android Q beta programme, meaning that we may still get Q. I hope!

No update for me either yet though
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
I got mine today.
I religiously check for updates and use the... Menu to check for full package as well.

I also check the beta app for sign up to android Q.
Userlevel 4
Mine just arrived. Is this the usual security update? Because it took over 3gb storage.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Mine just arrived. Is this the usual security update? Because it took over 3gb storage.
Looking at the details given in the notes it looks to be just a security update, but it all depends on WHAT security issues are fixed as to what the download consists of. I suspect then that it's more than just a patch that can be applied and is a full blown EMUI install

2 days ago I get 266......anyone get it?
Userlevel 2
Came to Germany, too. Got it 3 days ago. Sadly not the 9.1 😥
Has anyone had this newest upgrade in the UK yet? 9.0.0.266
Userlevel 4
Has anyone had this newest upgrade in the UK yet? 9.0.0.266

Yes, 2 days ago. I'm on the Vodafone network.
Got this update tonight on ee in uk..
Userlevel 4
Currently downloading EMUI 9.1. on my Mate 20 Pro. Checked via the HiCare app and the update was available.
I'm still waiting on my emui 9.1 update on mate 20 pro UK update. Anyone else still waiting?
Userlevel 4
Same here, on Three network. Update showing on Hicare, but not on my devices software settings.
Hello everyone,
My first post here. Since acquiring mate 20pro(7 months ago) , I haven't bothered with any updates. So I decided it is time for me to update!
Ita fully downloaded now. Will be updating of any issues if I face them. Have a nice day.