Answered

Mate 20 pro speaker resonating!!!

• 26 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Question to all mate 20 pro owners here. Does your phone give out 'vibrations' on the back cover when listening to audio/watching video? Depending on content I can feel it when holding it in my hand. Wonder whether it's because speaker is hidden behind USB port and that's just how sound resonates due to this build. Never had that with any other phone so just curious whether it's normal 😃
icon

Best answer by Rancher 27 September 2019, 11:50

Hi @malfoypotter,

Check out this tear-down video, this will show you where the speaker is positioned.
I have the same on the Mate 20 Lite; perhaps it the thinner surface...I'm not sure.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hi @malfoypotter,

Check out this tear-down video, this will show you where the speaker is positioned.
I have the same on the Mate 20 Lite; perhaps it the thinner surface...I'm not sure.
Question to all mate 20 pro owners here. Does your phone give out 'vibrations' on the back cover when listening to audio/watching video? Depending on content I can feel it when holding it in my hand. Wonder whether it's because speaker is hidden behind USB port and that's just how sound resonates due to this build. Never had that with any other phone so just curious whether it's normal :D

my issue got solved!!