Mate 20 Pro update 9.0.0.187

• 14 February 2019
  • 42 replies

Show first post

42 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
The latest update also seems to have sorted the issue where Chromecasting was pixelated, it's fine now but also wasn't mentioned.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Still no update for me... @Amy i PM'd max but not heard back yet..

Ok! I asked him to reply to you asap.
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Amy i've just had a reply from Max. it was just the normal "thanks we will pass this to the updates team".
This is always the case but nothing actually happens.

Now with the release of the S10 it might be a good time to improve updates & Support. It might make people want to jump ship and join you rather than samsung.
As the after sales support at the moment is just chats to support teams, who then email other teams and you never here back.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Crawshaw,

Thanks for the feedback. I know and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We are feeding this feedback to them as well.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @Amy just chased @Max regarding the updates. Seems everyone received it a few weeks ago but not me.
I'm also a little concerned that next week ill be 3 months behind on security updates.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Just looked on firmware finder and these a new update with febs security patch and other things. In still stuck on December with no update.

What is going on .?
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi All

Has anyone got this update on Three uk? i'm still waiting on mine...
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Amy @Max Im still waiting for this update? How come @Jase already has the update? Were on the same network?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
@Amy @Max Im still waiting for this update? How come @Jase already has the update? Were on the same network?

Hi @Crawshaw09

It seems to be partly based on network and then on individual ISBNs. In the past I've had to wait for a week or two even after pals on the same network have received theirs. I was actually quite early this time.

I do realise how annoying this is though, especially as this is a great update for those who like using third-party launchers (totally fixes the gestures bug with Nova).
Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Amy @Max Im still waiting for this update? How come @Jase already has the update? Were on the same network?Hi @Crawshaw09

It seems to be partly based on network and then on individual ISBNs. In the past I've had to wait for a week or two even after pals on the same network have received theirs. I was actually quite early this time.

I do realise how annoying this is though, especially as this is a great update for those who like using third-party launchers (totally fixes the gestures bug with Nova).

As jmoon mentioned I've actually been weeks behind getting the updates in the past as well, I'm actually shocked it's not me wondering why I've not got it when everyone else has. Totally understand the frustration but it honestly should be with you soon 🤞
Userlevel 5
Badge
@Amy @Max any news? I have private message, spoken to three, spoken to customer support and no one can help me.

It seems three are getting a little fed up with all the complaints from its customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Crawshaw09,

I'm really sorry but at the moment we can't give support on software updates on the Huawei Community. 😞

Please contact the support team directly. They will create an update request for you if possible.
Userlevel 5
Badge
I have @Max but nothing is happening
I have @Max but nothing is happening

I am still on .153 also, and also with Three.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Any updates anyone. Im more concerned about being 3 months behind on security...
connect your phone to PC and update to .187 via HiSuite
I see they .238 is out. Is anyone still stuck on .153?